Renaissance Aix-en-Provence Hotel(Aix-en-Provence)
US$152
US$142
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$183
US$175
US$129
US$124
Hotels.com
Le Mozart Hotel(Aix-en-Provence)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$83
Aquabella Hotel(Aix-en-Provence)
US$221
US$197
Official Hotel
  • Pool
Hotel Le Concorde(Aix-en-Provence)(Great Value!)
US$87
La Maison d'Aix(Aix-en-Provence)
US$530
US$464
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

My sister, nephew and 3 year-old son had dinner there. To begin with, the hotel is located in a beautiful pine forest. It is located in a remote place (ideal for a relaxing holiday or short stay, away from the bustling city of Aix en Provence), the view is absolutely gorgeous, the hotel is small, cozy, an old typical "Mas de Provence". Melanie, the "multitasking" receptionist was very caring for us, very professional, friendly, available and going the extra mile for us. Younes, a very charming and professional waiter and the chef of the restaurant Jean-Daniel who came to chat with us at the end of the service. I am leaving the best for the end: the restaurant which is also child-friendly (just as the hotel) had a chicken coop near the terrasse and a rabbit (my son was over the moon!). My son had very tasty child menu and enjoyed it very much. The menu was composed of freshly local and seasonal produce, sourced from local markets, fishmonger and butcher. It was absolutely delicious! I was surprised to see that the prices were low, a great value for money. I highly recommend the hotel and restaurant without any hesitation.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
DirectionLeMas, Propriétaire at Le Mas des Ecureuils Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2017

hello,
I thank you very much for your great note and the fully detailed description with your feelings, giving a fantastique value to your experience at the mas!
Thank you also for your warm compliments towards Mélanie, Jean Daniel, Younes and thru them towards the team of the Mas of which I am very proud !!
In this perfect peace of heaven in the middle of our pine tree forest, I hope we will have again the pleasure of welcoming you with your family!!
The Mas is now your address in Aix !!

best regards,

Olivia Melki & the team of the Mas

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

A bit remote, but still close to the city (car is mandatory) hidden in the hills and Provence nature. Crickets' concert guaranteed, pure magic of the south. Rooms are simple but well equipped and quiet and clean.
Breakfast could be better .. they have a nice pool.
I didn't try the restaurant but it smelled good ..will try it next time!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
DirectionLeMas, Propriétaire at Le Mas des Ecureuils Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2017

dear Sir,

I thank you for your very good note and for the lovely experience you share.

Oh yes, during all this summer the cicadas sing under the heat of the sunny days until the end of the day, relayed by the locusts that begin to sing when the sun goes down, a double concert separated by a moment of silence ..... this is the Colour of Provence you can live at the Mas, with a fresh drink comfortably seatted on a sofa around the swimming pool.

I hope you can come back so that you can taste our fresh cuisine home made with fresh ingredients coming mostly from the region.

With my best regards,

Olivia Melki

Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

Nice location but nothing special, cute and colored small houses and a small swimming pool area. Unfortunately the receptionist was too busy to explain us something about the place and the room. We found the room on our own: it wasn't so clean and there isn't any window!!!!!!! Luckily we spent there only a night. I think we have wasted our money and our time.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Madam,

Oh I am sorry that you have had such a bad experience in our Mas! I am sorry you haven't been charmed by the little houses with their terrace on the ground floor. As I read you, I understand that the receptionnist on duty had been busy on your arrival. As this is a small and cosy hotel, it is true that if the receptionnist is busy with a client answering questions or giving advises, you may have to wait.
All our rooms have windows of course, the small cottages have a large wooden window door opening directly into the room from the terrace, giving a sense of inside / outside spirit. As it is entirely located in the middle of a pine tree yard of more than 2 acres, it has a country side aspect

The cleanliness is done and controlled with meticulousness but I believe that it is the old and rustic side that is problematic sometimes. We wish to preserve the unique character of this mas in the countryside and make the renovations without altering this richness. I would have liked to know more about your reasons for displeasure, next time I can only invite you to speak directly to the hotelier to look for solutions to your comfort.

Wishing you all the best,

olivia Melki

Reviewed November 5, 2016

Used a smartbox for a 2 night stay. Room was dated. We arrived after 6 pm, it was already dark and the room had very low lights. Central heat wasn't on so the room was a bit chilly. We asked to adjust our heat and were told to adjust it with the ac remote which was a total lie, On our second night there the front desk agent was kind enough to give us a small space heater. Breakfast was ok. Pool looked really nice.

Room Tip: Could use some repairs. Shower curtain and mold. Tiles were cracked in bathroom and toilet paper was randomly placed near the toilet. Carpet in room was stained.
Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
DirectionLeMas, Propriétaire at Le Mas des Ecureuils Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2016

dear Madam,
I thank you for having chosen our Mas with your Smartbox. Indeed I gave you one of a small portable heater, the central heating being only getting open this week.
I would be delighted to welcome you another time to enjoy all the pine tree yard and our swimming pool during the warmer season.
With our best regards,
Olivia Melki Zweibaum

Reviewed February 25, 2015

I came with a group at the Mas des Ecureuils for a 2 nights stay and really enjoyed this nice charming ans quiet place. We wanted to feel together it was excellent, to rest and walk in the pine trees woods
We had a special package deal with all the meals and conference rooms and special animation saturday night. It was cosy and we felt all the good sides of this side resort.
The beds were very good and the staff and the director very nice.
I enjoyed the little 'villas' with private chairs and table outside and he clean blue pool to look at ; very romantic in February !
I wish to come back with my love in the summer to enjoy also the swimming pool !

Venue en groupe pour un week end avec 2 nuits tout compris - un excellent 'package deal' avec tous les repas et salles privatisées. j'ai vraiment beaucoup aime cet endroit charmant et calme dans une foret de pins, la piscine avec avec sa belle et reflets meme en hiver - C'etait propre, les lits bien confortables... et ecouter le chant des oiseaux le matin est magnifique !
Bien reposée et ressourcée dans cette nature avec le groupe dans la salle à manger puis en salle privee de style provencal. On a meme eu une animation festive samedi soir ! J'espere revenir cet ete avec mon amoureux !

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends