All reviewsbooked this hotelbalconynoisefridgeprovenceregion
Reviewed June 14, 2016

When you book a two star hotel you should expect a simple accommodation with little to none amenities. The Hotel Le Palais is indeed a two star hotel, given the simplicity of the amenities but, regarding cleanliness, comfort, and friendly staff, it sure beats a lot of three or four star hotels I've stayed.

The staff is all smile and helpfulness, they speak english (and a little spanish, I think) and is always there to help the guests. The room has enough space to accommodate a couple of luggages and with a small space for working with a laptop. The bathroom is clean and spacious given Europe standards.

The bed is really confortable and I had a really nice night of sleep in there.

The breakfast is simple but worth the price ($5 euros), it entitles you to a basket of french bread, coffee or tea, assorted fruits and juice.

In one of the nights, when the temperature got higher, they left a fan in my room for a more comfortable night of sleep.

In short, I really loved the place and the staff, I would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank folivetti
Reviewed May 8, 2016 via mobile

Nice and helpful staff, decent room, good location. For this price we would be surprised to find a better place in Provence.
One of us are vegan, when they learned that they made a special pizza for her: Nice and tasty food in the Hotel restaurant. .

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2016 via mobile

We stayed three nights, and had a great time. The room was clean and cozy, and the staff was very friendly and welcoming. The owners also run a restaurant just next to the hotel; they serve delicious French and Italian food. I recommend.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2015

Comfortable, convenient, and down home. Not fancy, but very nice for the price. Close o downtown restaurants and shops. Our room had a small porch overlooking downtown streets. Good breakfast (except coffee is not great) available, and restaurant downstairs.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2015

Hôtel Le Palais
Here is a nice little two-star hotel in a great little town for exploring the Luberon. Run by a hard working, helpful and friendly couple who also run a popular restaurant (La Cuisine au Feu de Bois) on the ground floor in their spare time. Good breakfast. Reserve early to get one of the rooms with windows or balcony facing a public square with the Mairie opposite, where there is a weekly market on Saturday. My wife and I had a room opening on an interior space which as little gloomy, but we were usually out touring during the day. When we returned we would sit on the balcony of the breakfast room over looking the square for a glass of wine before dinner. There is guest refrigerator. Several restaurants on the square and more one block north on another square. Would stay there again.

Room Tip: Book early to get room overlooking square.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends