“Stopped for lunch”
Review of Tonton Sam

Tonton Sam
Ranked #22 of 303 Restaurants in Arles
Cuisines: French
Description: TONTON SAM - The french burger offers a selection of quality burgers revisited to the French. Organic buns, meat of provençal origin, french cheese, fresh vegetable and homemade sauce.
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Great hamburgers. Family were happy with lunch, I’d recommend the lamb burger. The staff spoke enough English to order as required. We sat outside and watched the world stroll by in beautiful Arles.

Wasn’t that cheap for what it was hence four stars but can’t fault the burgers. About €40 for four.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Small shop in Arles with big flavors. - Beef, Veal, lamb and more. I loved the Lamb one of the best I’ve had. Nice packages includes fries and drink even draft beer for 3 extra Euros. A real bargain for Arles and great food.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 18, 2018

My daughter declared this the best burger in France. After having a bite of hers, I might agree. Fresh, good quality meat, with excellent flavorful toppings -- an onion confit added sweetness and a different texture. The fries are very good.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Great spot for burger lovers. Fresh made, many options, beef, lamb, veal , veggie. Grilled to order. Fresh cut fries/frites. Homemade ketchup. Craft beer available. We were a group of four and we were all happy with our choices. My lamb/L’Agnes burger was the best I have ever had. Place your order at the counter and they call you when it is ready. Staff were great to us. They were open for a couple of hours at lunch and then closed until early evening. We will definitely come back!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2017

Simple review, I ordered a burger tailored to my needs, which in this case was no onions or tomato, and they added rocket and eggplant. Yum. Reasonably priced for Arles too.

Date of visit: September 2017