1,566 results
All reviews modern hotel old city train station executive room glass wall business hotel walled city nespresso machine underground parking per day nice pool paper cups beds were very comfortable comfortable stay min walk buffet breakfast excellent stay
Reviewed June 10, 2018

There was much fanfare about the opening of the 'Patio' restaurant , and we prepaid for dinner when booking. Unfortunately it was a disappointment and seems to bow to the fad for 'bowl' food. The payment amount was more than the menu price in the restaurant. Fortunately, the staff eventually understood my frustration when I tried to explain to them to rip up the pre-paid voucher and I will pay for what I want, not the fixed menu selection . From memory I think it was a choice of 2 starters and 2 mains.My wife does not eat red meat and so there was no real choice for her.
It was all sorted with good grace by the end of the meal, but the restaurant is pretty much uninspiring and is more like a cafe.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Catherine-DELLECI, Directeur général at Novotel Avignon Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Hello

We thank you for your return and we also apologize for the inconvenience.

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

I am writing as I am still in the hotel, relying on my own wifi as the hotel’s wifi is beyond redeemable. The hotel has NO air condition service at all!

It is summer, sweltering hot and the staff blamed it on the on-going construction that caused the problem. It is, however, questionable when the central unit is working fine and they are enjoying the air-con while they work.

Staff offered a miserable ‘open your window’ for the air and that’s it. We tried and with people partying at night, how is that even possible for people to sleep in?

This is the most awful hotel experience ever.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Pearl A

We thank you for your return and we do also apologize for the inconvenience.

regards

Reviewed June 2, 2018

Nice place while visiting Avignon and right outside the town wall, easy to access the town and walk to the Bridge and Palace of the Popes. Clean and well presented although road works outside were a concern but no issue really.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2018

These people are really Rude. No aircon now for 2 days and its hot. They just don't care and can't get rid of you quick enough if you ask about an issue. Seriously Accor, you need to do something about the staff here. Loyalty obviously means nothing here either. Not even a smile from anyone except the man that checked us in. Also, sort out the Aircon. They just keep telling us its the road works fault, but looking back on previous reviews, this is a long term problem. Very disappointed. Stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello

We thank you for your return and we also apologize for the inconvenience

Novotel Avignon Centre - Novaspa- restaurant Le Patio

Reviewed May 29, 2018

I fail to understand the Managress' behaviour as she went passed me on my way to the breakfast room and avoided eye contact and not even a Bonjour ! Fortunately, I was leaving the hotel that day and shall not have to experience such appalling treatment again.

How can this be in a french hotel to behave like this ? It was shocking and upsetting ! If you wish to avoid a bad start to the day, Novotel Avignon should be on your list.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank philippe l

we thank you for your return and we also apologize for the inconvenience
We did the necessary after our employees we are so sorry

Novotel Avignon Centre - Novaspa- restaurant Le Patio