“Avignon restaurant”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed this little gem of a restaurant so much we had to return for a second visit. Authentic Provencal cuisine for a reasonable price. The set menu was very nice, the fish and duck dishes were delicious as was the fois gras. I would recommend this restaurant, the service was excellent.

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had the three-course meal (menu) for 19.90 euros and we really enjoyed it! The service is great, the food is delicious, we tastex authentic flavours, and we had a great time.

Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

Very pleasant place with good food. Our waitress was super nice. She speaks also Russian and she was the best one for all our trip (thanks!). We took a menu and couldn‘t finish it. I liked everything but my duck. I think it is a personal thing, and not that it was bad but just not much of taste. All other dishes as salmon for a starter, foie gras and desserts, were very tasty.

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

The magret the canard was not eatable and had a taste of detergent. It was left untouched and they still charged us for it. The bourride is thickened with maïzena and the crème brûlé was warm! We give 1 thanks to the bread and the cold San Pellegrino.

Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

A great little place. Good value for money! Even on a rainy night we sat outside. Cozy atmosphere We had the 3 course meal. Good service!