“A great choice (again)!”
Review of La Maisouneta

La Maisouneta
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2018

This was our second visit to La Maisouneta. We arrived in town later than expected and our first choice of restaurant was finished serving lunch for the day. We tired our second choice and eventhough it was past the lunch service, we were offered two choices for a quick lunch. I had the stuffed vegetables (zucchini, peppers, mushrooms and tomato) while my husband had the salad with melted goat cheese on slices of apple. WOW! Patio in the rear of the restaurant is well covered with awnings and umbrellas. Great options and exactly what we were looking for. Our host went out of his way to serve us past the regular lunch service which was really really appreciated. I cannot see how you can go wrong with this place.

1  Thank Laurene C

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

I loved this place! There’s a reason why it’s so popular. And it’s open on Mondays which is always a plus. Delicious food; and a very friendly and welcoming staff. If you’d like to dine on the terrace I recommend you make reservations. It books quickly for lunch so either reserve or come early — 12:45. Highly recommend it. Plan to return with friends shortly.

Reviewed May 6, 2018

We enjoyed a wonderful dinner and had a tough choice on our 3rd night in CdP, but decided to come back to La Maisouneta. We had exactly the same dinner because we enjoyed it so much! I had the special steak with foie gras and my wife had the tagliatelle with shrimp. For starters she had a salad and I had the terrine. The final touch was the amazing profiterole. The service was excellent as well. Definitely recommend the restaurant!

Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

After a day of wine-tasting at the Chateauneuf de Pape Spring festival we looked for somewhere to relax. Maxime had lots of patience for our lack of French, and recommended the perfect wine to pair our diverse dinner choices. Reasonably priced. Don't skip the Pate.

Reviewed February 25, 2018

While visiting Chateauneuf-de-Pape on a windy Sunday in February this was the only restaurant in town open. Was impressed with the menu and I chose the Magret de Canard with honey and lavender while my husband ordered the Pave of Deer with fois gras sauce. Delicious! Service was very pleasant and prompt.