“Dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Lovely atmosphere..alot of famous people goes there ..one of the best places that serves truffle with pizza or pasta or rissoto or whatever ..tried the burger wasn't the best so stick with the Italian part better.recommend

Thank Mohammed Altami... T

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful restaurant, great food, and good prices! One of the best we tried around Cannes area and the cheapest! The wall was full of celebrities pictures with the Chef. Highly recommended!

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant has two spaces separated by a narrow road in old Antibes. The menu is extensive and service is very good. but although they still serve good food, I have noticed that the quality has gone down from the previous years.

Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

We have been going to Mamo for several years now. Last time my family went was in Easter they were very friendly and nice. This time around I don’t know what the problem was I know that it’s summer and they might be very busy. I m 8 months pregnant and I arrived with my sisters and husband to find Frank the man that greets you at the door extremely rude and he shouted I can’t find your reservation name. Kept us standing and waiting until another group came by and he started to seat them and not us! Surely in any restaurant in the world if you can’t find the name of the booking and these people are your clients you politely take them aside and let them have a drink at the bar and then seat them. But for some reason i thought to myself there must be a misunderstanding and we can probably sort this out. We went to the bar and waited I was also so hungry and drove all the way from Cannes for this meal! Finally they sat us at a really bad table under a tree where the birds kept flying on top of our table leaving leaves falling on the table. I mean the whole night just kept getting worse and worse it was awful!!! My husband asked to try the house wine and the waiter said if I give everyone a taste of the wine my wine will finish! We also wanted change at the end for a 100 Euro’s the waiter said to my husband to go get it himself from the cashier. I would never go there again! Awful service = awful food experience

1  Thank Nasiba H
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

The stone walls and exposed ceiling beams make you feel much of the sense of the Italian heritage of Provence, and the truffle-rich, delicately flavoured, robust deliciousness of this top-grade Italian cooking and warm, smiley service does the rest.