All reviews shuttle service great spa self catering inside pool the hotel staff train station pools sauna sea taxis euro
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for a week, the outside pool heated up to 26 degrees, the indoor pool heated up to 33 degrees. All pools with salty water- we loved it. There was a shuttle bus to the town and train station for 1 Euro per person. The breakfast seemed a little expensive - 18 Euro per person, house keeping for extra charge. The hotel was about 20 minutes walk from a shop, but great pizza shop about 7 min away. The area was quiet and staff very friendly.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Monika2002
Arnaud D, Directeur général at Hotel Baie des Anges, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Thank you for having taken the time to give us your views on your stay in our hotel.
My team and I are very grateful for your remarks. They will encourage us to maintain our efforts so that the services we provide for you fully meet your expectations.
Looking forward to welcoming you shortly in our hotel.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

We should be at the hotel right now relaxing as a family but we are home in the U.K still due to the French air strikes our flight was cancelled yesterday as we was waiting to board the plane.
Our holiday we planned has been ruined as we there is no flights.
I called up your hotel as soon as we found out this bad news and I spoke to one of your staff member Victoire (Victoria). She was so friendly and sympathetic. I just want to say thanks for being understanding. It's not often you get hotels that put themselves in your shoes. Many thanks again x

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback.
It's a pleasure to receive your comments and we hope to welcome you soon.
All appologize for the flight cancellation.
Sincerly,

Reviewed September 15, 2017

We stayed here for a week. A cheeky week before the sunshine disappears! We had one of the rooms which I think they call self catering. It had a little kitchette, which was handy but very basic. The room on a whole was sparse and dated. 2 sets of towels for the week and that was our lot! Not the best.

Pool area was ok. Dirty pool. Ok sun beds. Ok view of the Rivera.

Spa area was small. Steam room was barely hot, which disappointment me. Sauna was good. I also liked the large jacuzzi type area. Salt water. However, again no towels supplied unless you want to spend €4 a day hire. Poor.

It's an ok hotel for a cheeky week but I wouldn't want to stay here if it was my main holiday location.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sporty3334
Arnaud D, Directeur général at Hotel Baie des Anges, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Thank you for your feedback.
We hope to welcome you in the futur and you choice Alpilles or Azur rooms and no in appartement or studio.
The bathrobes, towels, cabs, shoes were including if you have treatment.
We stay at your disposal for information.
We hope to see you in the futur.

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

This is my 2nd holiday at this hotel and again it was great, the room was big, beds comfy, bathroom is really good and the cleaning service is spot on. The hotel staff are helpful, friendly and go out of their way to help you.
My only concern was that the pool especially the area around it could have been cleaner.
Roll on next year !!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kathryn M

Thank you for your comments.
It's a pleasure to welcome you for "Anoter Fabulous Holiday".
Thank you for your remarks especially for the staff.
See you next year.

Reviewed August 23, 2017

I was staying in the area for work so didn't get to use the facilities of the hotel but for the 3 nights I was there I enjoyed a few quiet drinks on the balcony with a view of the pools, mountains and sea...could have sat there all day.
Comfortable bed, bathroom fine (seperate toilet), water kind of went everywhere from shower but not too bad. No iron or ironing board in room but I got one once requested (although I had to carry it to room myself which I found amusing).
I had a friend who gave me a ride when I needed it but if I was staying here again I wouldn't stay without a car as it's not really walking distance to anything, especially in summer heat.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank banbh
Arnaud D, Directeur général at Hotel Baie des Anges, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2017

Thank you for your comment and especially your remarks about the view.
For you next stay don't hesitate to contact the reception to ask iron because we have it.
We hope to see you in our hotel that you can use the other facilities (swiming-pool, jacuzzi, etc.)