“Amazing service and fantastic steak ”

Restaurant La Voute
Ranked #90 of 676 Restaurants in Antibes
Price range: US$1 - US$43
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

It was rainy day in Grasse today and we hence decided to have some decent lunch before going onto our city tour.

We went into La Voute and were blown away. What a hidden little gem. Very friendly service with a family feel. Had some good French wine with my pasta. My wife had "the best steak ever". Cooked to perfection, very tender with scallop potatoes.

Excellent value for money. Great experience. Definitely will come back.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Looking for somewhere different to go for dinner on a Saturday evening with my wife and daughter, we decided to give La Voute a try. So glad we did.
They were advertising a jazz evening, which is something they apparent pretty much every weekend.
A couple of guys who are music teachers were playing jazz acoustic guitars. They were excellent. Volume just tight so they weren't overpowering and conversation could still be had.
La Voute does a Jazz Menu at 27€ with a couple of choices for each course. My wife had that and thought it top class. My daughter and I went à la carte. I started (in fact shared with my daughter after she had tasted it!) with a half roast Camembert with truffles and some beautifully fresh leaves.
The mains were just as good (see below); truffled sea bass fillet for my daughter, mixed fish and seafood for my wife and a boned côte de boeuf cooked blue for me.
Aperitifs (pastis for me and champagne for the girls), couple of decent bottles of wine, great food AND live music for just over 200€.
We will definitely be returning and soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Great lunch with lovely, friendly service. We had pizza and a lamb dish which was delicious! Good location too, a real discovery.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

We finally found this restaurant in the old town of Antibes with reasonable menu price. There was a very pleasant live jazz music and the waiter was also very kind. We ordered 3 course menu. The starters and the desserts were excellent. As main we ordered duck with pollenta. We ordered it well done, but it was a bit bloody in the middle. As the restaurant is in a cellar it was warm inside and there was no aircondition. In summary we had a nice dinner here.

Reviewed 14 May 2016

The main attraction for us is live jazz on Friday and Saturday evenings. Service is prompt and friendly and the food is good although not exceptional - having been twice we thought the a la carte a better choice than the menu.