“So so”

Ranked #87 of 713 Restaurants in Antibes
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Specialist of fresh chicken in all its forms :chicken Kebab, chicken burger, American chicken, but also kebab meat mixed (veal, Turkey,chicken) hamburger and American steak, paninis and salads. Cooked dishes and homemade desserts.
Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

We visited here based on trip advisor reviews and to be honest, it was not the best rotisserie chicken I've had! Maybe because we had it in the evening? It was a bit dried out..
My husband and I had hot sandwiches which were ok, but mine was a bit over cooked and missing the sauce I'd asked for.
The roast potatoes are amazing and the prices are cheap but otherwise, we were fairly disappointed.

Reviewed October 31, 2016

After many weeks of eating fairly extensive lunches, my Wife and I were looking to just eat street food. The options in Antibes here in late October on a Monday were not many. But we stumbled onto Miam, Miam. There were a number of other places in the general area but my Wife said, "this one smells the best."

We had their American Chicken Sandwich which comes with fries. The chicken is fresh roasted with a good vegetable salad garnish and some excellent bread. For 7 Euros it is a real bargain. Only after we ordered did I notice the TripAdvisor logo and look up what others have written.

If you have brought your many tens of millions of dollar yacht into Antibes and are looking for a really good sandwich with real tasty chicken, this is your place.

Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

Miam Miam is a tiny, corner snack counter offering delicious and fresh sandwiches on the go. One of their specialities is rotisserie chicken sandwiches, made with chicken that they roast each morning on the premises. Their signature sandwich is suitably named the Miam Miam, and the Super version comes topped with French fries and a curry based mustard. You can also take out freshly rotisseried chicken, green beans and roasted potatoes as a value meal. The food is delicious, and you will love it. No seating available, however, we took our food over to a nearby park.

Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

I'm an organic farmer and a total foodie and miam miam is one of the best spots on the riviera. Don't let the looks distract you, the food is amazingly sourced and made with real pride. PLEASE try the miam miam panini with extra samurai sauce !!! Any of the food you eat here will be delicious.

Amazing prices for such quality. Grab a miam miam panini , bottle of water , her homemade desserts and some potatoe wedges and go hang on the beach.

Reviewed April 16, 2016 via mobile

A small yet very tasty a delightful fast food take away, with very friendly staff. Quit possibly the best chicken kebab I have ever had.