“Delicious food, excellent service and lovely ambiance ”
Review of La Tour Antique

La Tour Antique
Ranked #26 of 711 Restaurants in Antibes
Price range: US$31 - US$47
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

We came across La Tour Antique on our first evening in Antibes and it looked so nice we decided to book for another evening.

We have just returned from a lovely evening. The restaurant is run by a husband and wife and from what we could see they do everything themselves. Husband is front of house and his wife does all the cooking. We could not fault anything about the evening. Excellent service and really delicious food. It is clear that the aim of this restaurant is to provide customers with excellent service and good quality food and they achieve just that.

Thank you for a lovely evening. We will most definitely be back.

Ps
To the person who wrote the very negative review about the risotto - you must have been at a different restaurant because it was absolutely delicious!!!

1  Thank Chrissie H

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

I made a reservation for my final night in
The South of France and I am so glad I chose this place! It is a quaint restaurant that gives you an intimate feeling. There is room for about 20 so make reservations. The husband host was so nice & personable and the chef wife made a great tasting menu. I will always come back to this restaurant if I am ever in Antibes!

Reviewed May 10, 2018

We visited tonight for my husbands birthday.

A delightful young couple run this restaurant. The food faultless with excellent presentation; great wine list with my favourite Vermentino; ambience just right; service a joy - nothing too much trouble, good customer contact.

Having been an hotelier for more than forty years I can thoroughly recommend.

Reviewed May 2, 2018

We used to go to this restaurant before it was sold so we were a tad concerned to try the 'newbies'. However, the experience was very nice; food, ambience and just all of if. Small menu, cooked fresh. Do try it, (unless it means we cannot get a table...)

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

You need to book for Friday night. We had a walk in at 8:30pm and there was nobody in. By 9:30 the place was at capacity. Great Aperol Spritz. Let the sommelier chose you wine. The Côte du Rhone was Devine and only a couple of years old. The ham and porc were superb.