All reviewsrooftop terracesea viewthe busport areatop floorfamily roomsmall poolcomfortable roomamazing viewssouth of franceminute walkexcellent locationhotel poolperfect sizeplenty of hot waterdouble bedfour nights
Reviewed January 17, 2018

nice, not expansive, centrally located ... (very very beautiful view from rooftop, very close to bus and supermarket, VERY beautiful area around for calm walks) - EXTREMELY RECOMMENDED! AND I DEFINITELY WISH TO RETURN FOR 4TH TIME )

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank VLADIMIR V
Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

24 hours reception, very good location, parking free at night on the street and free all day in the harbour only 5 minute walk. Bus nr 100 takes you to Monte Carlo or Niece every 15 minutes . Stay there and visit all the area by bus, no point to pay lots of money in Monaco.
I will go again and i would recomand it.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Costel I
Reviewed October 9, 2017

Small room with balcony overlooking the harbour. 24 h service-desk available. Difficult to find a parking lot in front of the hotel. busy street in front. At walking distance to the market and Railway-station.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank G6174ES
Reviewed October 9, 2017

The location was exquisite. The value for money was great. The staff are helpful and friendly. I was pleasantly surprised that I was upgraded to a room with a better view when I arrived. It was the most beautiful sunrise I've ever seen. I enjoyed my stay and will definitely stay here again the next time I visit Nice

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank melissafG5029DX
Reviewed September 26, 2017

I’ve been staying here every year for the last 12 years and wouldn’t want to stay anywhere else. Forget about the fact that the bedrooms and bathrooms are in need of a makeover, they are clean and comfortable. The reception area and the dining area are bright and modern, and the hotel has been enhanced in recent years by the addition of a pool and a small poolside bar, and there are amazing views from the rooftop sun terrace. The location of the hotel is excellent, situated overlooking the port with bus stops to Nice and Monaco which are practically right outside the door, and the train station which is a five minute walk away, as is the town centre. There is a wide selection of restaurants to choose from both in the town and the port area, and there are two separate beaches within walking distance. Breakfast consists of the usual selection of cereals, cold cuts, pastries etc., all of the highest quality. But by far the best thing about this hotel is the hospitality shown by the staff. During my visit I was forced to stay an extra night due to flight cancellations caused by industrial action. The situation couldn’t have been made any easier as it was made possible, not only to stay an extra night, but to stay in the same room. I was also given a late checkout which made my last day a lot more enjoyable. I can’t praise the staff highly enough, and I will definitely be back again next year.

Room Tip: For the best views overlooking the port, request a room at the front, preferably on an upper floor.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo