See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 9, 2011

We stayed for 2 nights in June and got one of those "triplet" rooms, which is essentially a double room and a single room connected. It was a very good deal & a smart arrangement as we had more space and 2 bathrooms. The rooms are small, not a whole lot of frill, but functional, practical and very well maintained. Bathrooms are extra small, but newly renovated and clean.

Front desk was amazingly friendly and helpful in every way. Cafe was small, but staff was very friendly, and it comes with free wifi! We didn't have breakfast there as we were so close to everything in the city. There are also some thoughtful additions in room, like a mini iphone/ipod stereo/charger, flat-screen tv & shampoo, so it's defo an upgrade from the typical blend small 2-3 star hotels in Europe. If you like funky cool hotels, with LOADS of character, and don't mind the small space, and love being close to city center, you'll love this hotel:)

Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank sarahwanwan
Reviewed May 23, 2011

We spent 3 nights at 7Art hotel and were positively surprised.

The rooms are small but very clean with all what you need. If you don't plan to spend the day in your room in Cannes, we can only recommend you this hotel which is close to the beaches, center and Palais. We wanted a quiet room and they made us choose between 3 different rooms. Even though the street is very busy, the rooms are really quite.

The staff and owners are very nice and always available, they even gave us invitation to two fashion defiles which were taking place at the Palais. The breakfast is served downstairs and is more than complete with excellent pastries.

We can only recommend this if you look for a Boutique Hotel at a decent price, well located and friendly service.

Room tip: Have a look to room 1, you may like it.
Date of stay: April 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2010

We stayed for 12 days in Hotel 7 art in August and enjoyed completly!

The best thing about this hotel is its location - 1 min. from Croisette, 3 min. from the beach, you are in the very centre of everything. Although the hotel is very small and everything is tiny, including the rooms, they are very very modern, incredibly functional with many small things that are really helpful, and spotlessly clean.

The hotel is in a very busy junction, but the sound insulation is perfect, once you closeyour windows, you don't hear a thing. The staff is reaaaaaaaaaaaally nice, very young and friendly, doing their job perfectly well.

We had a small suite on the last (3rd) floor, it was really nice, with 2 bathrooms, and we've got it for 90 EUR / night, which is a really good deal in Cannes in Aug. There is no elevator, but it didn't bother us, it actually helped us to stay fit :)

Across the street there is a Monoprix store, many good restaurants, many good reccomendations for the restaurants written in your room.

We really recommend this hotel to everyone!

Date of stay: August 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2010

I only stayed one night at the Hotel 7 Art, but it was easily the nicest hotel I have stayed in in Cannes. It's not a majestic palace for rich retired people with yachts, but as a hotel for a few days on holiday or for business it is absolutely BRILLIANT. The hotel is brand new, lovely combination of new (old ) chic and smart modern features in the rooms. The room I had was spacious enough for two people and even had a spare single bed for additional guests. The rooms are very well laid out to make the most of small spaces.

Also, what a PLEASURE to be greeted by a smiling face - no front desk, just a living room area with the till in the corner - more like an artists studio than a hotel. And the staff I met were the best I've had the pleasure of dealing with in any hotel. For the price I think it's an excellent hotel and I will DEFINITELY book in there for my next trip to Cannes.

Date of stay: August 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank LondonCityLondon
Reviewed May 21, 2010

I stayed in this lovely new boutique hotel in May during the Cannes Festival. It is very stylish, close to the action, the people who work there are super nice and friendly. They speak English but as with anywhere in France you should 'try' to speak a little French - if you ask them nicely they will teach you new words! The bed was very comfortable and my room was compact but well designed. It is next to a main intersection but I could not hear any noise as the windows are well glazed. I thought for the presentation of the room and its proximity to la Criosette & the Palais was worth the spend, which was still quite reasonable. This place is definitely a must stay and I will definitely be back again.

Date of stay: May 2010