All reviews nice boutique hotel junior suite small gym rue d'antibes hotel's private beach train station stayed here for one night hotel is located star hotel convenient location buffet breakfast stay there again within walking distance a great stay spa croisette hairdryer
Reviewed August 25, 2015

The stay here was not bad. However we were in a hurry during our check out. My husband and I were in Cannes for a wedding and when we packed up he forgot his brand new PRADA button up. We called the hotel immediately when we realized. We were told nothing was found but to call in the morning to speak with the management who is also in charge and can see who cleaned the room that day. That says that either the staff that cleaned the room didnt really clean the room allowing the next guest to take it....or that the staff steals things. All is really unacceptable for hotel etiquette. I spoke with the manager he seemed to be of little accommodating help acting he didnt know and the shirt just disappeared into thin air. He should have offered to have a word with his staff but just goes to show the honesty of the staff to for future reference I would never stay again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Miracle D
Reviewed August 16, 2015 via mobile

Super friendly front desk. Rooms are very small but good standard. Quite close to the main street. Small breakfast , better to go utside and eat. AC works good in the room. There's no disturbing sound from outside and it's quiet in the hotel.
Overal ok hotel but to expensive.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 25, 2015

We stayed here for one night and we enjoyed it. Coustomer service was great by all the staff. The breakfast was very delicious, freshly squeezed orange juice and pancakes. and the rooms clean. The hotel is central, beach, shopping area is about a 10 minute walk away.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LibraryCoffee
Reviewed July 17, 2015 via mobile

The stuff was friendly and helpFul ready to help 24 h . Very clean and nice rooms . Excellent service which sometimes has much more to say than biger room or pool outside . I would recommend this hotel !

• Stayed: July 2015
Reviewed July 16, 2015 via mobile

I stayed at here for 2 nights and can honestly say out of all the supposedly world class hotels I have stayed in the customer service was better here! And not just 1 member of staff individually. All the staff are amazing, super friendly and willing to help you with any questions, organising anything and helping you plan your stay. They really make you feel that they care and that they really want you to have a great experience.
The hotel is central walking distance from the train station, the beach and the main stopping area, nothing is more than a 10 minute walk.
The rooms have everything you need, new, clean with a bath and shower.
There is a nice area to relax down stairs with a garden and bar, the only thing I would say it's missing is a small pool in the summer, as it was baking hot during our stay.
There is an on site spa, though I did not have time to try it out.
Nice breakfast with fresh orange just machine.
I would strongly recommend this hotel based on the outstanding staff members. Many other hotels should take note on an example of customer service. Good work!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends