2,560 results
All reviews majestic barriere private beach sea view room service film festival red carpet star hotel perfect location french riviera large bathroom hotel guests fantastic hotel mini bar cote d'azur per day junior suite palais des festivals
Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

Credit where credit is due... This hotel is simply marvellous! We arrived on Saturday afternoon and were greeted by friendly reception staff and promptly checked in and shown to our gorgeous suite (upgraded!). The room itself is tastefully decorated, stylish and clean and the bathroom has an amazing walk in rain shower. We were celebrating our anniversary and the hotel staff provided us with a number of surprise sweet treats and gifts which was a lovely touch!
We opted for room only, as breakfast seems pricey to me at forty euro per person, which is fine because there are endless cafes a stone's throw from the hotel.
The hotel is superbly located, close to the port, the shops and restaurants, everything is within walking distance.
We spoke to the concierge about the local restaurants and things to do and we were so impressed with their local knowledge and enthusiasm, they really are a credit to the hotel! Lionel especially was great. Every recommendation he gave us was brilliant!!
We spent time by the pool, and although they charge thirty euro per sun lounger this is standard for Cannes hotels. The private beach was not particularly nice, and is right next to the public part of the beach so I didn't think it was worth spending the thirty euro using the loungers when I could just hop over the fence and lounge on the beach there for free with a towel.
We also visited the spa and although there is no jacuzzi, and the sauna/steam area is small, the treatments themselves are some of the best I've ever had.
We usually travel with our 20 month old toddler, and even though we didn't this time we saw that it is a child-friendly/ baby-friendly place so we will definitely be back with her.
Such an enjoyable trip, and a lovely hotel. Big thumbs up from me!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Pierre Louis R, Directeur général at Hotel Barriere Le Majestic Cannes, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2016

Dear Sabrina,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor. Your comments are important for us because they need us to improve our guests services.
Rest assured that your comment will be shared with my team and particularly with Lionel.
I will be delighted to welcome you back at the hotel Barriere Le Majestic Cannes.

Reviewed June 27, 2016

We had a suite with a view (special celebration weekend). Lovely decor, lots of space in the dressing, very comfortable balcony. We didn't use room service, but we did use both the private beach, where the service is spotless and friendly at once, and the Mediterrannean food restaurant, which was succulent, a good atmosphere. Highly recommended place, if you're after some luxury and great service but not too tight.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Pierre Louis R, Directeur général at Hotel Barriere Le Majestic Cannes, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2016

Dear Guest,

Greetings from the Hotel Barriere Le Majestic Cannes.

Thank you for taking the time to share your five stars review. We always appreciate when our guests share their experience with us and fellow Trip Advisor users.

It is fantastic to read that you have enjoyed the comfort of your suite, the kindness of my team at the beach. Each day they ensure the well being of your stay?

We will be delighted to welcome you back for another "super week-end".

Pierre-Louis RENOu

Reviewed June 27, 2016

It is one of those names in the luxury hospitality and travel sphere that automatically rings a bell to anyone, since it is associated with one of the most popular festivals on the planet: the Majestic Barrière in Cannes. On a recent trip to the south of France, I got a chance to experience it for myself and realize that nearly a century since it first opened in 1926, the Majestic stays faithful to the qualities which have made its international reputation and forged its unique appeal.

Modernity, excellence, traditional French savoir-faire and comfort are the qualities that best describe the Majestic Barrière Cannes, a palace-hotel that boasts 257 guestrooms and 92 suites, overlooking the legendary Boulevard de la Croisette on 7 floors.
Being on the French Riviera, there is of course a very nice pool that I could see from my window, and a private beach (La Plage Barrière Le Majestic Cannes). But given that the weather was not at its best during my stay, I decided to make the most of my room and large, comfortable bathroom; and explore the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo

Dear Cedric,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a kind words on the Hotel Barriere Le Majestic Cannes tripadvisor page regarding your recent stay on the French Riviera.

What a great pleasure to read your fantastic reviews. I'am really proud to know that you have enjoyed each details and that the French "art de vivre" has taken all the sense during your stay with us.

I will be proud to share your warms comments with my team whom every day ensure the well being of your stay. It is by each details that your experience become "unbelievable".

We will be delighted to welcome you bacj for another "magical" moment at the Hotel Barriere Le Majestic Cannes.

Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I spent 8 nights at this outstanding, elegant hotel for our honeymoon. We experienced all the wonderful aspects of this property...gorgeous room with a terrace view of the Mediterranean, grounds and beach club just gorgeous, a spa with a steam and sauna to die for and the most impressive part was the concierge team that took care of every need or request we had. Terri, Samuel and all of the team gave us great recommendations that suited our style perfectly. They arranged restaurant, car and night club plans for us and everything was perfect. Even when we needed a pharmacy item, they arranged to secure it and it was delivered within an hour! Just so impressive. They coordinated with my husband ahead of the trip to have a dozen roses, champagne and card delivered upon are arrival, big surprise! We upgraded to a beautiful suite with balcony terrace and newly renovated decor from Christian Dior, it was spectacular. We cannot say enough about this luxury, yet personal hotel. We enjoyed every minute, we highly recommend this property and look forward to our return. Thank you to all who made our time there so special! Marcia & Bill Fish

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Pierre Louis R, Directeur général at Hotel Barriere Le Majestic Cannes, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2016

Dear Guest,

Greetings from the Hotel Barriere Le Majestic Cannes.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay with us.

It was a great pleasure to welcome you for this exceptional occasion as your honeymoon.

I will be proud to share your warms comments with my team , whom every day ensure the well being of your stay to create an "unbelievable" experience.

My team and I look forward to welcome you back at the Hotel Barriere Le Majestic for your next stay on The French Riviera.

Reviewed June 24, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the Majestic for a night only but it was absolutely worth it!! The rooms are fantastic quite large full of sunlight and with a fantastic view!!
The service is quite good and everyone is very friendly and helpful!
The breakfast is also quite tasty the croissants are to die for!!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Pierre Louis R, Directeur général at Hotel Barriere Le Majestic Cannes, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2016

Dear Didier,

Greetings from the Hotel Barriere Le Majestic Cannes.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on tripadvisor regarding your recent stay.

I'am delighted to read that you have enjoyed the comfort of your room and the kindness of my team.

My team and I looking forward to welcome you back at The Hotel Barriere Le Majestic Cannes for your next trip on the French Riviera.