1,965 results
All reviews grand hyatt le relais art deco sea view beach bar private beach la croisette concierge staff beautiful hotel hotel pool five star hotel south of france french riviera cannes film festival small balcony renovation michelin
Reviewed August 22, 2018

When in Cannes, this is the best hotel to stay in. Spend a couple days here in July. And this truly is luxury at its finest. The room was tastefully decorated and spacious enough for two. The Ocean facing balcony gives you the best view of the Cannes nightlife. There is nothing better than being within walking distance to the shops and cafes. You can people watch from your room sitting in comfort. The bathroom was in itself a grand room with everything you could need. And if it wasn't there, it was a call away from concierge. Their newly renovated Lobby was also amazing.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
GHCHotelMartinez, Directeur général at Hotel Martinez, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Dear Gaietta91

Dear Infantible,

First of all, thank you very much for taking the time to post a nice review on Tripadvisor.

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at the Hotel Martinez anf that you enjoyed our new decoration.Your satisfaction is an encouragement in the pursuit of making each stay a memorable one.

Once again thank you very much, I look forward to welcoming you again at the Hotel Martinez and I present you with my best regards.

Sincerely.

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

I just spent six nights with my family at the Hyatt Martinez. It is the best hotel in the area, particularly after being fully renovated. The staff, concierge and management are highly professional, extremely nice and helpful; they certainly made our stay there a very special one. The hotel and rooms are all new and very elegant. We made our reservations through American Express Platinum fine Hotel program and we were upgraded to a very nice Junior suite. The breakfast has a lot of variety with very delicious food. The Z plage (to be also renovated soon) and the beach restaurant have a great service and food. My kids loved it. We will certainly be back at the Martinez Cannes.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank AS11111

Dear AS11111,

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at the Hotel Martinez anf that you enjoyed our new decoration.I will share with the members of our staff your positive comments and I thank you very much for highlighting the work of our staff and the atmosphere of our Hotel. Your satisfaction is an encouragement in the pursuit of making each stay a memorable one.

Sincerely.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I decided to spend our 8 year anniversary and my birthday at the Hyatt Martinez over a 7 day period. On arrival the staff was extremely professional and welcoming. Their attention to detail and willingness to ensure our stay was a pleasant one was their number one priority. A very big thank you to the management team especially Wendy. I found the hotel to be perfectly located which offers fantastic live music entertainment everyday. The beach bar had DJ Maggie every night. Maggie was fantastic in entertaining the guest whilst enjoying the sunset and beautiful view of the sea. The breakfast and food was of great quality and standard and would definitely recommend eating at any of the Hotels restaurant. The concierge were very helpful and made bookings to places we wanted to visit.
The beach area was great with ongoing service, I had spent time on the Dec, your need to hire a chair, best to hire them in advance during busy periods. The Hotel also offer water sports.
The Hotel had also made my anniversary and birthday very special by surprising me with cake and champagne in my room.

I would definitely recommend this Hotel and will be booking this hotel on my next trip to Cannes. Thank you once again to the staff of the Martinez Hotel for making my stay a pleasant and memorable one.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
GHCHotelMartinez, Directeur général at Hotel Martinez, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Dear Esubben,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback after your stay with us, and i am extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the new Hotel Martinez and you had a beautiful experience with our team, especially for these special occasions!
I will share with the members of our staff all your positive comments, especially for the careful attention of Wendy. Your satisfaction is an encouragement in the pursuit of making each stay a memorable one.

I do hope to have the chance to welcome you back, maybe for your 9th year anniversary?? It will be me and my teams' pleasure to grant you with the same attention.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Amazing staff, beautiful private beach with restaurant and pier. Loved the location and the room was beautiful. We had an amazing time at the hotel and the central location was perfect for exploring the area. Highly recommended!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Passeportstampscheck,

Thank you for taking the time to give your impression about your recent stay at the Hotel Martinez on Trip Advisor.

Knowing that our teams managed to make your stay a memorable one is our best satisfaction. Thank you for sharing your kind feedback with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back for another good time at the Hotel Martinez!

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Martinez just at the end of the summer season. All in all it is very “high end” and rather expensive- but then that’s Cannes! Our experience was that people who stay at the Martinez are out for fun - no stuffiness here. On the second night, we were all dancing barefoot in the bar! One or two things went wrong, but the response of the guest relations team was swift, good- humoured, and generous. We almost felt bad for saying anything negative! We will definitely return.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
GHCHotelMartinez, Directeur général at Hotel Martinez, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2018

Dear Yankeegir,

First of all I would like to thank you for having taken the time to give us your impression about your recent stay at the Hotel Martinez and for sharing your positive impressions about our Hotel.

It is my utmost pleasure to learn that your stay was up to your expectations, and that we could fix the small issues you faced. Knowing that you enjoyed your stay and had fun is the best reward for us.

It was a great pleasure to have you with us and I will be delighted to welcome you once again in the nearest future.