“Outstanding - highly recommended”
Review of La Meissouniere

La Meissouniere
Ranked #5 of 899 Restaurants in Cannes
Price range: US$18 - US$40
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant whilst on a day trip to Cannes, using Tripadvisor as my guide for a lunchtime choice away from the seafront as I figured I would obtain better value there. This was ranked No6 of all restaurants in Cannes when we visited and rightly so. Unpretentious food cooked to perfection with fresh ingredients and a wide choice. 3 courses for €22 was an absolute bargain. The staff were so friendly and attentive and tolerated my basic French by communicating with us in perfect English! Despite arriving at the end of lunch service, my wife and I never felt rushed and thoroughly enjoyed our meals. If I have cause to visit Cannes again, I would not hesitate to return.

1  Thank MKB5

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

I planned to visit this restaurant based on their good reviews and I was very pleased with the food. The night I visited I had made reservations at a different restaurant but they were closed that night due to a family emergency and we only got to know it after we were dropped off from our uber. I called la Meissouniere and they were kind enough to accomodate us. I had scalops and a salad and it was delicious. My husband ordered a caprese salad and a steak tartar and he was very happy with his choice as well. We had one of the best meals here during out stay in Cannes.

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

Firstly, the customer service was amazing! All of the staff were incredibly friendly and couldn’t do enough for you. It is located in a quiet area which was refreshing after a long day surrounded by people.

But the food!!! Oh my god. I had the duck salad which came out looking delicious and 5*!! My boyfriend had the beef wok and enjoyed every bite! Such good value for money! And their desserts were beautiful too, just as a cherry on the cake.

Would definitely recommend and will likely be returning if we have time this holiday

1  Thank AMANDA M
Reviewed August 23, 2018

Loved this place. Fresh food, very friendly staff, nice relaxing atmosphere. Excellent cocktails too! Amazing experience!

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Delicious food. Impeccable service. Loved every dish we had and the service was so so quick. Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting!