“EXACTLY like home (USA)!”

Steak 'n Shake (Cannes)
Ranked #134 of 899 Restaurants in Cannes
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Steak 'n Shake is a classic American brand featuring premium burgers and milkshakes. Since 1934, the brand has become one of the most recognized and loyal brands in the restaurant business. The Steak 'n Shake brand - and its famous Steakburger, fries and shakes - still means freshness and quality. We continue to source, slice, grind, chose the finest quality ingredients and serve our customers a fresh, high quality product - made in front of them to ensure cleanliness, freshness, quality and wholesomeness.
Reviewed May 29, 2017

I'm here to say that the Steak n Shake in Cannes tastes EXACTLY like the Steak n Shake I grew up with in St. Louis, Missouri, USA !!!! And the prices are (nearly) the same as well! What an absolute treat. No kidding - we ate here 3 nights while in Cannes over a 2 week period. There's just so much French food you can eat. If you've had SnS before - you KNOW how delish the food is. My fav is a double hamburger (no cheese) w/ dbl onions, dbl pickels, dbl ketchup. The FRIES are killer. Thin and crispy. (Micky D's only WISHES theirs could taste so good). Top it off with a strawberry shake. YUM. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

Reviewed May 22, 2017

This is a fast-food place that offers quality higher than average. I'm not a fast-food lover, but I appreciated a lot this one. Bread was perfect, filling was great and fries were good too. Milkshake was amazing. Moreover, cheap price comparing to other places in the city.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

There were 4 of us visiting Cannes on a cruise excursion and during our drive, someone pointed out that there is a SnS, which we could not believe. 3 of the 4 of us grew up on SnS in the USA. We decided to eat a late lunch here after our excursion to Nice, Eze, Monaco and Monte Carlo. I was impressed with SnS Cannes as the burgers reminded me of what I grew up with. I really liked that the fries were skinny and freshly cut, which you don't get in the USA.

Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

Came here twice in 2 days and very much enjoyed it.

The food quality was very good and tasty. Highly recommend the fondue cheesy fries.

Price is very very reasonable given the food quality, portion size, location and service as the food is brought out to your table.

Large meal is around €10

Reviewed May 2, 2017

Great burger! and also I think one of the best milkshake I have ever had. It's actually a fast food restaurant but the staffs are super nice and attentive!