All reviewschevre d'oreden restaurantgoatles rempartsrelais chateauxmichelin star restaurantterrace restaurantmedieval villagehotel groundsonce in a lifetimespectacular viewscap ferratbucket listone of a kindevery turnour honeymoonfrench riviera
Reviewed August 5, 2016

This is absolutely amazing hotel and place!! I really understand the people who write their comments here with capital letters. This is over outstanding, over breathtaking and over exiting unique place. This hotel is setting in high altitude you feel yourself in paradise in any ways. We came with my husband to Eze to look, at of course, the wonderful village and another reason to visit this hotel and spend some time here. So it needless to describe over and over amazing view, restaurants etc - my opinion this is one of the best hotel in France with history, world class luxury chic and I would say this is just a dream. When you are on the site is difficult to believe that it is a reality and that is you in this reality. Even if you are not planning to stay here, don't miss an opportunity to spend couple hours here and sit on terrace cafe over the sea as well walking around the property and admire the garden with beautiful statues of animals. Enjoy your royal day!!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2016

I had always dreamed to staying in Eze. The views of the Mediterranean are absolutely amazing, and this hotel is integrated with the medieval village. The hotel has many patios and terraces adorned with sculptures and fountains. We visited with our two children, and our connecting rooms were a duplex in a tiny house around the corner from the reception building. The rooms were top quality- one was a suite with living room and the other had a rooftop patio with a fantastic view, despite a warning when we reserved that the view was "petite." Staff was super friendly and the concierge was very helpful in finding us find activities and dining. This is the kind of quality you expect from Relais & Chateaux. We had dinner at L'Eden which was quite a disappointment. The food was fine, and service was excellent, but given the ridiculously high prices we would have expected something top notch. We had a much better, affordable meal at Le Troubadour in town which we highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2016

This place is heaven on earth. We spent our 20th anniversary here and loved it so much we decided to come back for our 25th. They upgraded us to a room with our own jacuzzi and a spectacular view of the sea. They even gave us a fragonard candle as a gift for our anniversary. The service and the food are spectacular. There is not a better view of the sea than from their rooms and restaurant. The food is unbelievably good. I cant recommend this place enough you will not be disappointed

Room Tip: make sure to ask for a room with a view of the sea
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2016

Absolutely breathtaking hotel! Visit if only for a lunch. The breakfast is worth getting up for and the service is fantastic. We had a memorable stay and as with all relais chateaux the hotel was beautiful and unique. We had a room with a jacuzzi which made the experience of watching the sunset from it so romantic. Highly recommend this hotel for a special occasion.

Room Tip: Ask for a suite close to the pool or sun tanning areas.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

I LOVED this place!!!! The Chateau is so BEAUTIFUL it's difficult to describe. It's a FAIRYTALE. It's MAGICAL. It's warm. Cozy. Intimate. The views from my room & the terraces & the pool & the restaurant were BREATHTAKING! It's SUPER ROMANTIC!!! I was there with family but plan to return with my boyfriend in the Fall. It's a place to FALL IN LOVE.

The sunset pic below is from my BATHROOM WINDOW! The Eden restaurant was LOVELY. Good food, service, AND LIVE ENTERTAINMENT! I also included a pic with the view from the pool. SPECTACULAR!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family