Travelocity
Hurb
Hotels.com
eDreams
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

First and foremost, I must commend the very friendly and helpful staff, but regrettably that can’t the alleviate several flaws in this apartment hotel.

The hotel complex itself is worn down, and feels cheap. The pool area was downright depressing. The room itself reeked of chainsmoking, the bathroom littered with mould and an ant infestation.

I’m fully aware of the hotel being a low-service, low-cost option, but being an experienced traveller this experience really over-promised and under-delivered.

Honestly, I feel most of their ratings here on TA are wrong or outright fabricated.

I cannot recommend anyone this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed March 29, 2018

A very nice apartment house with great and very friendly manager who helped me out when I arrived too late (after closing the reception - watch out the hours when you can book in). Very affordable prices. Clean rooms, big space. Kitchen anex allowing for doing yourself meals. A good starting point to other cities of the Cote d'Azur. Charming old town og GRASSE with a perfumery museum. Wonderfull and romantic scenery of Cote d'Azur and all the cities in there.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank mag_przew
Reviewed September 16, 2017

Nice place. Not Provençal style but nice. Pretty close to the centre but be ready to face a strong rise to it! Not enough parking for all the clients. They have a fix price at the big parking in front of the hotel. People are very nice and cooperative.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in two different rooms for over one month. A $500. US laser hair remover disappeared from my second room.
This property has rules, rules and more rules. I opted to clean the kitchen myself in both rooms and pay 25 for the rest of each room to be cleaned.
I searched for that laser, they searched. But, it was G - O - N - E gone!
I followed up with an email- it was ignored.
When I called and spoke to April, she said that my room was left in a mess , and , she was not surprised that , " I lost it." Oh , really?
Both of my rooms were inspected, and I was refunded my 250 euro deposit. I also folded all my dirty linens. They do not have housekeeping. The rest was the normal state of someone staying in a hotel for a month. Quite a misdirection, and , defense with regard to the theft involved.
I have no legal recourse - the hotel claims no responsibility for theft. I wish I had filed a police report, but, I was hoping it would be found.
But, travelers can now make an informed decision to be robbed or not to be robbed. You should also be aware that you may be breathing in tobacco and weed smoke from others tenants 24/7.

I stayed there a month, I deserved a better follow up.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 1gidgettrip
Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel with clean facilities waiting walking distance of the old town of Grasse. Reception is not manned at all times therefore be aware when checking in although generally not a problem. Pool is clean but not large enough to provide for size of hotel.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank U8620BWstephenh
Groupe_Popinns, Public Relations Manager at Le Virginia, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2016

Dear Stephen,

Thanks for your feedback.
Hopefully, we'll have the pleasure to see you again in Grasse :)