“Best food in Nice Airport, Terminal One”
Review of Pret a Manger

Pret a Manger
Ranked #1,065 of 2,140 Restaurants in Nice
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Description: Pret a Manger is an English quick restaurant chain, proposing a large range of sandwiches, salads, hot pots and desserts in self-service… Without mentioning the organic coffee twisted in gourmet recipes, and the tasty cookies and cakes!
Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

Prêt is behind security in Terminal one, in Nice airport. It is the best food option before and after security.

It is also a good buy ahead option, rather than eating plane food. Super easy to carry on-board in their pre-packages containers.

We had sandwiches both before our flight and carried some on board. A good decision. Also, liked that the selections are different (in a good way) than the U.S. Just slightly differently combos, like turkey and cranberry, or a salmon sandwich.

Food was fresh and tasty. We enjoyed it all.

Definitely would eat there again. Would also take as carry out again.

Charlotte D, Manager at Pret a Manger, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Dear Jane,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your experience in our restaurant. Positive feedbacks help us to strengthen our motivation and to continuously improve our service.
I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again soon.
Stéphane

Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

All I want to communicate is that what you eat here is probably 23 times better and fresher than what you will order from most airlines once you’re up in the air. I guess cheaper, too.
As a regular passenger leaving from Nice airport I always go for their fantastic pastrami sandwich, which is, in fact, better than what you will get in many a New York deli. Very fresh, good bread (though not rye), lots of tasty pastrami.
Of course many other choises too.
Good for an airport cafe.

Charlotte D, Manager at Pret a Manger, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your experience in our restaurant; we are very happy to hear you enjoyed your meal! For your next visit, change and try another of our specialties! ;)
I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again soon. Best regards, Nicolas

Reviewed October 2, 2017

we were hungry before boarding our BA flight which now just offers an M&S experience on board to buy so we were left with not much choice at T1 Nice so we opted for Pret as we know there products well. My crayfish and avocado which is £4.95 in London which is expensive as it is was 7 euros 10 c ! Tuna baguette was 5 euros 60c and a tea was 3 euros 15 ! complete rip off but we were hungry so little choice.

Charlotte D, Manager at Pret a Manger, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Dear Nick
Please be sure we do our best to propose the right prices for our offers, while ensuring the best product quality. Hence, I am very sorry to hear that you have not been satisfied by the price proposed. Sincerely, Nicolas

Reviewed August 31, 2017

They just invoiced the wrong one (eat veggy got one with salmon invoiced) But quality is good and bread is fresh.

Management response:Responded September 7, 2017

Thank you so much for your kind feedback, we are so pleased you enjoyed your experience with Pret a Manger ! I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again soon.
Sincerely, Nicolas

Reviewed August 21, 2017

I travel a lot and generally despise airport food but this place shocked me with how great it was! Fresh, healthy, wholesome, WOW. Not bird seed/granola, but lovely sandwiches and salads that tasted like they were made to order. And the juices were great. I finished my meal and wanted to buy another to take with me! I am really impressed by this restaurant.

Management response:Responded August 23, 2017

Dear Carltons Mom,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback, we are so pleased you enjoyed your experience with Pret a Manger, Nice Aero T1! I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again soon.