“Lovely Boulangerie”

Boulangerie Jeannot
Ranked #2 of 30 Bakeries in Nice
Reviewed 26 July 2017

We visited here most mornings when we spent 10 days in Nice, nice coffee and home made bakery products were lovely.

Pan o chocolate straight out the oven were delicious as were the mini raisin brioche, lovely apricot tarts, the list is endless.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Opposite the Dominican church, just along from the Cours Saleya, this splendid friendly bakery also has good coffee and pleasant outdoor seating. Self service with plenty of smiles and attractive pricing for the area make it a top in these parts for breakfast or a sandwich lunch.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We found this Boulangerie (bakery/ patisserie) by accident as we had headed to the Marche aux Fleurs Cours Saleya (the close by flower and food market) only to find that it has very limited offerings on a Sunday and Monday (their weekend).

The pastries, breads and desserts were excellent and very affordable (two people shared four different sweet and savoury items each day and we both had a coffee/ drink on two days for € 11 and €13.

Ample outside seating (including in the adjacent laneway). While I don't speak French, and the waiting staff don't speak great English, I did not experience any problems in getting what I wanted. I tried with my few French words and I think it was appreciated.

This place is adjacent to the Opera House (at the rear not on the Promenade des Anglaise side) and was ideally located for our tour meeting places at Opera Plage.

The only negative was that I did not like the coffee so had a freshly squeezed orange juice the next day.

Highly recommended (and don't forget to try at least one item that you can't get at home).

1  Thank EatWellEatSafe
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Looking for something different for breakfast one morning, we hit on this place. How can you go wrong with French bread. The coffee was great and there were a lot of choices in both sweet and savoury pastries and breads. We ate here twice on this trip.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Nice location and great/quick customer service from a blonde, lovely lady.
I ordered a spritz and a salmon tartare, simply delicious!
I would strongly recommend this place if you don't want to have a full lunch or dinner but just something quick to eat.
A bit over priced but it's Nice, I wouldn't expect anything differently during the high season.
VERY GOOD!