I just didn't like the hotel for these reasons:
1) plastic curtain in the shower
2) Very small room with city view which practically mean city noise (the street in front has got intense traffic!)
3) wireless is free, yes, pity you have to get a password for every device and it expires every hour so you have to put in name and pwd again and again.
4) Basically no minibar.
So yeah, you got me, I spent the whole day in the hotel, unfortunately it was raining and it was just stupid to go outside. Maybe if i had had something to do I would have used the room just to sleep and it would have been fine. Average fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Nice, near the Promenade des Anglais, the Villa Victoria is an Art Deco style period building a short walk from the pedestrian area of Old Town. Rare and valuable in a city centre, the hotel features a 600m² garden composed of regional flowers and shady trees. Guests are invited to enjoy this peaceful area for breakfast or a relaxing moment. In a warm and family atmosphere, the team of the Hotel Villa Victoria is at your disposal to provide quality services and a home worthy of its reputation. All of the guestrooms have been stylishly and tastefully renovated to provide a cosy living space. They are air-conditioned and soundproofed and equipped with modern en suite facilities and free Wi-Fi internet access. Villa Victoria is perfectly situated between the railway station and the airport (8 kilometres) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Villa Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hotel Nice