NH Nice(Nice)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Beachfront
Ajoupa Apart'hotel Nice(Nice)
Hotels.com
All reviewssecure parkingtram stopthe breakfast areahotel is moderndirect accessrooms are spaciousnice city centremins walk awaycoffee machineexcellent staynice roomdouble roomvisiting niceper nightsupermarketbalconyreception
Reviewed July 1, 2016

Stayed here for 2 nights recently, whilst in town to watch one of the most embarrassing nights in English football history. Luckily the hotel was far more pleasant than the football!

Arrived around 6pm after a short drive from the airport, we wanted to park the car and rush off to collect some match tickets before 7pm. No problem for the staff, they allowed us into their car park and told us to check-in on our return.

We came back about 7.30 and our twin room was ready on the 5th floor at the rear of the hotel. Room itself is a good size and very clean and modern looking. Small flat screen tv on the wall and the wifi was good (although it did keep insisting I sign in on seeminly random occasions) Balcony with a small table and 2 chairs had a view over to the hills that surround the eastern side of Nice.

There is a separate toilet by the door as you enter the room, and the shower and sink is next to that. Stand up shower cubicle and plenty of space on the unit around the sink.

I didn't have time to try the breakfast, so can't comment on that. The tram to the centre is 2 streets away, less then a 5 minute walk. The tram takes less than 10 minutes to reach the main area of town.

Good little spot, helpful staff and handy, good value parking. No problem staying here again when I'm next in town.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 29, 2016

I travelled to Nice twice during the Euro 2016 Championships and both times I stayed at the Esatitude Hotel so this review combines elements of both stays.

The friendliness and flexibility of the staff during such a busy time was greatly appreciated allowing me to leave my hire car in the car park at no extra charge after check out so I could go and explore the town.

During my stay, I had to work on one day and the free wifi provided was perfectly adequate for me.

Continental breakfast was served downstairs and was adequate rather than extensive.

Although the Esatitude isn't walking distance to the sea front, it is only a couple of minutes from the tram line which will take you there is 10 mins or so. The service is frequent and cost €1.50 each single journey.

Overall, I think the hotel offers excellent value for money and I'd happily book here again if I am ever back in Nice.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed June 28, 2016

We recently stayed here one night on the way from Roma through France. We had travelled 700km so we were very glad to stop although the weather was VERY warm, even at 8pm in the evening. We were received politely and our room was very good, clean and spacious and the bed large and comfortable. We asked for directions to an eating place and they gave us details of an excellent French restaurant only about 15 minutes walk away. Breakfast was very good indeed in a lovely internal garden. Overall four and a half stars, and we paid only 95 euro for bed, breakfast and parking.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 17, 2016

We stayed here on our return to Nice and thought it was a long way out of the main central area after being in the centre before. But it is on the tram route and very fast to get anywhere, also to get away from the tourist area and see a different Nice. Don't be put off by the outside as the rooms are very modern with a large separate sitting area and balcony, although there isn't much to look at. We had breakfast in the nice eating area which was the usual continental. The staff especially Nadine were very helpful.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sue B
Reviewed March 18, 2016

It was clean and comfortable, but sorry, nothing extra. Receptionist kindly held our bags till the evening when we came back and then went to airport for late flight.

Do not fool yourself that you will be happy to go to the city center every day by tram! Yes, it is located around the corner, yes runs every 5 minutes, but it takes time and money even if its just 1,50 per journey! In the evening before the diner you probably will want to take a quick shower and than find a nice restaurant and go for a stroll by the see, but you will be considering twice before taking tram again... By the way, the promised toiletries were given just for the first evening and just for one person...

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing street - maybe it will be little more quieter...
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family