Esatitude Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
NH Nice(Nice)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewssecure parkingtram stopthe breakfast areahotel is modernrooms are spaciousdirect accessnice city centremins walk awaycoffee machineexcellent staynice roomdouble roomvisiting niceper nightsupermarketbalconyreception
Reviewed October 18, 2016

The hotel is nice and cozy. The room is very clean and the bed is amazing. The back of the hotel is very quiet since it doesn't have any street nearby. Car park is 8 euro per day ,plenty of spaces and safe. Breakfast is basic but good, just what it takes to start the day. WI-fi 24h and works perfectly.
The location it's not down town but this shouldn't be a surprise since you have online maps prior to booking. :)
The staff was friendly even if their English is basic.
All in all we had a nice stay in Nice! :)

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

In July 2016 we spent 3 nights at this hotel.

The rooms were modern, clean, spacious and functional. We had a small balcony complete with table and chairs. Comfortable beds.

Rooms were very quiet at night and first hotel in 6 weeks of travel where we did not hear doors slamming in the corridors (from guests or cleaning staff) and the hotel was fully booked when we were there!

Tea and coffee making facilities in the room were good to have - would have been perfect if a little milk had been supplied too.

Proper shower, with good pressure and showerhead and with showerscreen so no need to step into a bathtub (for once) and a good selection of toiletries. Toilet in separate room from bathroom.

Almost felt like a little apartment rather than a hotel room. I have stayed in studio apartments in France much smaller than this room was!

Continental breakfast was OK - not a huge selection but more than enough for anyone and the food was fresh.

Very easily accessible underground carpark (at additional cost €8/night) with good sized spaces, we had a 2016 Renault Scenic and no problems. Security code opens garage door from outside and when leaving a boom gate automatically senses car approaching and opens the door. Nice wide garage door too (for a change!!!).

Only French TV programs offered, would be nice to have at least 1 English news channel at least.

The surrounding area is not very attractive but we feel the quality and service of the hotel makes up, for that especially if you are travelling by car.

There is a supermarket and petrol station 100 metres away on the opposite corner of the roundabout.

This hotel is run by ESAT an organisation that provides work to individuals with a disability. That said all staff we encountered were helpful and very friendly.

Of the 18 hotels we booked for our vacation this one is up towards the top of our list. We really enjoyed our stay here and would happily come back.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank MsMegane
Reviewed July 7, 2016

location in unpleasant neighborhood specialy at night
far from the center of nice
minimum facilities.simple room
basic breakfast-we are still waiting for the milk we asked......
the wi fi didnt work-even the desk fronf cant connected us
the reception is closed at night.
check out-they try to overcharge me
even i shaw her they confirmation with the correct price
fianally she convinced
bottom line the price is cheap but thats what you get
not recommendet

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2016

Stayed here for 2 nights recently, whilst in town to watch one of the most embarrassing nights in English football history. Luckily the hotel was far more pleasant than the football!

Arrived around 6pm after a short drive from the airport, we wanted to park the car and rush off to collect some match tickets before 7pm. No problem for the staff, they allowed us into their car park and told us to check-in on our return.

We came back about 7.30 and our twin room was ready on the 5th floor at the rear of the hotel. Room itself is a good size and very clean and modern looking. Small flat screen tv on the wall and the wifi was good (although it did keep insisting I sign in on seeminly random occasions) Balcony with a small table and 2 chairs had a view over to the hills that surround the eastern side of Nice.

There is a separate toilet by the door as you enter the room, and the shower and sink is next to that. Stand up shower cubicle and plenty of space on the unit around the sink.

I didn't have time to try the breakfast, so can't comment on that. The tram to the centre is 2 streets away, less then a 5 minute walk. The tram takes less than 10 minutes to reach the main area of town.

Good little spot, helpful staff and handy, good value parking. No problem staying here again when I'm next in town.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 29, 2016

I travelled to Nice twice during the Euro 2016 Championships and both times I stayed at the Esatitude Hotel so this review combines elements of both stays.

The friendliness and flexibility of the staff during such a busy time was greatly appreciated allowing me to leave my hire car in the car park at no extra charge after check out so I could go and explore the town.

During my stay, I had to work on one day and the free wifi provided was perfectly adequate for me.

Continental breakfast was served downstairs and was adequate rather than extensive.

Although the Esatitude isn't walking distance to the sea front, it is only a couple of minutes from the tram line which will take you there is 10 mins or so. The service is frequent and cost €1.50 each single journey.

Overall, I think the hotel offers excellent value for money and I'd happily book here again if I am ever back in Nice.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo