Lowest prices for your stay
US$107
US$83
Hotels.comUS$106
Orbitz.comUS$106
travelup.comUS$127
All reviews train station each bunk friendly english speaking staff mixed dorm hotel hostel great stay nice ville station old town lounge area shopping street noise from the street room was spacious nice airport curtains bed hostels reception
Selected filters
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

Newly refurbished room (with exemption of the bath tiles), quite small but modern styled and clean; there is no real cupboard for longer clothes like robes; hairdryer can be borrowed at the reception but might run out (we have been told); room safe can be rent with extra charge; breakfast: no buffet- you will get a plate with plastic cutlery, Croissant, bread, jam, butter and chocolate cream; coffee, tee, orange juice and water are with refill but of low quality; the staff was very attentive and polite - their tips where to go in Nizza have been perfect; location of hotel is fine next to main train station and bus 99 which gets you directly to the Airport; main Road is just 5 walking mins away

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ThomasJeanOZZ, Responsable at Hotel Ozz By HappyCulture, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2018

Hello! Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel, and in particular had a positive experience with our awesome team. Thank you for your additional comments- at Hotel Ozz we always strive to improve the service we offer our clients.

We hope to see you again soon !

Ozz team

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

The hotel Ozz is more an hostel with familiar rooms (with private bathrooms) than a normal hotel. Any way, it was clean and beds comfortables. The room for five is very small (the bathroom also), but is ok for one or two nights. For more nights I will not recommend it. Also is a very good option for people that will be outside the hotel (if you want to pass more time at the hotel, i will not recommend it). The breakfast was good (quality and quantity). It is not a buffet, but is ok. The people at the reception are very nice.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank juanpablou2016
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Great team! Nice place, comfortable rooms. The hotel is pretty well situated (train station and shopping Avenue 5 minutes walking and 15 min from the beach).
We really had a great time in Nice.
Thank you so much A.V. :)

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ThomasJeanOZZ, Responsable réception at Hotel Ozz By HappyCulture, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2018

Hello Maria Fernanda!

Thank you very much for your comment. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel, and we hope to see you again soon !

Have a nice day!
Mayara

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

I spent a fair amount of time at OZZ this summer during an extended stay in France and can honestly say it was an unforgettable place to be and an incredible town to visit.

The beds are comfy and the rooms and common areas always spotless thanks to a wonderful house team. The reception staff are extra friendly and always there for their guests around the clock whether you have a problem or just looking for fun things to do.

Thank you to each and every one of the staff and management for their help during my trip and good luck for the future wherever it may take you!

Missing you and the sunshine already! See you all soon guys!!

Trip type: Travelled solo
ThomasJeanOZZ, Responsable réception at Hotel Ozz By HappyCulture, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2018

Hello Seb,

Thank you very much for your nice comment, it was a pleasure to share this time with you too.
Hope to see you again!

Mayara and Flora!

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

The hostel itself was nice and clean, and the staff was helpful.

However I had a very unpleasant experience due to a horrible roommate (through no fault of the hostel). There was a Korean girl (let’s call her JD) in my dorm who was literally the most inconsiderate, disgusting and rudest human being I’d ever met. Firstly, she ignored everyone who said hi to her. She then made the bathroom completely wet and dirty but didn’t clean it up (note: having a bathroom inside the dorm is a terrible idea in hindsight). Another roommate saw it and was appalled. JD didn’t own up to it or apologise.

On my second night, I came back to the room wanting to take a shower but couldn’t find my own personal towel (not a rented one) which I’d hung at the end of my bed. I was outraged to find it soaking wet with nasty stains on the table which JD had put her stuff. She was the only person in the room that morning when I left. The only logical explanation is that she’d used my towel to wipe the bathroom floor. It was absolutely unacceptable and I’m fuming just thinking about it. I told the receptionist who kindly swapped my towel for a clean one (but it meant I had to give up my own personal towel).

JD came back very late that night so I couldn’t confront her. At around 4/5am she started making a lot of noise with her suitcase, going in and out of the room, for almost 2 hours. She then left before I had the chance to confront her.

I know my experience was outside of the hostel’s control and it was really down to your luck with whom you share your dorm with. But I can’t help but be wary about choosing hostels that have shared bathroom inside the dorm (as opposed to a big communal one outside the dorms).

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank xamiiex
ThomasJeanOZZ, Directeur général at Hotel Ozz By HappyCulture, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2018

Hello Amy, how are you?

Thanks for your comment, I am well entertained from reading your travelogue while working on Sunday, though I am sorry for your experience =[.

We are really happy to know that you like our hostel for our cleanliness and our service. I feel really sorry about your dorm experience, I can image how much disturbance your roommate has caused you as well. Hope it is the one and only unpleasant experience for your whole journey. Yet reading from your review I know that you know how to enjoy from your adventure!

Nice summer is great, well, you can come to experience the nice winter too. We are always here for you. Check on our social media and website to know our latest offer and what's on around French Riviera!

Cheers,