3,426 results
All reviews sea view concierge staff old town beautiful hotel perfect location separate toilet mediterranean sea five star hotel nice balcony third floor hotel restaurant buffet breakfast private beach french riviera mini bar south of france promenade des anglais
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

We cannot thank the staff of the Hyatt enough for their hospitality and kindness. The highlight of the hotel is their customer service.

I would like to start with the Niemeh, the lady who cleaned our room everyday over two to three times at least everyday. The room was immaculate every time we walked in.

Secondly, we would like to thank the gentlemen who picked up and dropped off our car every time we went out. Every time you greeted me and my family with a big smile and helped with everything. You were amazing. All of you.

The highlight of the stay was the rich breakfast. Everything was cooked to perfection and the service was ultimately luxurious. Specially thanks to the chefs with the red caps and the rest of the waiting staff.

The Hyatt boast a magnificent location at the centre of the promonade d’anglais (the beach.) the rooms are luxurious and rich in taste with a rustic soul. The history is there but modern and fresh at the same time.

I don’t want to forget the beautiful and amazing concierge and reception staff and room service staff. The concierge is extremely informative and responsive, all of the four gentlemen. The reception is very helpful and ‘no’ is not in their vocabulary. Room service will get your orders in your room within 5 to 15 minutes even if you are ordering a simple French fries for 6 or 7 Euros., which by the way are yummy.

I have already organised my next year booking with the amazing Angelina who was attentive. All of the reservation department has been attentive every time I call.

This is as well a reflection of the management from the top. Nice management = nice staff.

Thank you for making our stay memorable. The kids enjoyed the swimming pool and we made sure that they are mindful of other families and visitors. If you ask for ten towels which I wouldn’t, they will give them out with a smile. They can even give you towels to use on the beach which is across the road.

This hotel is value for money.
It is gold.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Alshehabi
Socialmediapalais, Communications Coordinator at Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Mediterranee, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

Dear Alshehabi,

What a wonderful review!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your stay at Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée.

I am truly delighted to read how much you and your family have enjoyed your time with us!

We are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and that you especially appreciated our friendly and effective staff. The comfort and well-being of our hotel guests is our priority and it is so rewarding for all of us to read what you’ve experienced and how you and your family felt about your recent stay with us.

I was thrilled to share your wonderful feedback with all the teams!

It was a pleasure to welcome you at Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée and we are looking forward to welcoming you back again next summer!

Reviewed July 16, 2018

There are many reviews giving this a 5 star rating but in my opinion, this isn't a 5 star experience - a solid 4 but not higher. I would say it is because of the upkeep of the rooms and in our particular partial sea view room, neighboring rooms could see into our bedroom. So if you book a partial sea view, make sure it isn't a corner room. Also, the rooms are just a little tired and need refreshing. I will say the concierge is top notch & super helpful and the buffet breakfast is great. The location is in hectic Nice so while central within Nice, this isn't a quiet beach experience. If you are looking for a tranquil, quiet area, this might not be the right location for you.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Socialmediapalais, Communications Coordinator at Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Mediterranee, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Dear sparkling2018,
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor, following your stay at Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée.
It is a pleasure to read your kind words on our central location, our local and international breakfast and the friendly hotel staff, especially the concierges.
Unfortunately, we are a bit disappointed to see that we were not able to fully meet your expectations with regards to your room.
Rest assured that your feedback is essential for us to improve the quality.
We hold our guests’ comments to high consideration and we thank you again for sharing them with us.

Reviewed July 15, 2018

I would not consider this a 5 star hotel. Lacks facilities you would expect for this star rating and is extremely overpriced. The claims of 2 pools are not true. It is one pool that goes from inside to out and is small. However the hotel is in a very good location.

Dear sf480,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your stay at Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée.
Despite your disappointment about our in- and outdoor pool, we are delighted to see that you have enjoyed the location of our hotel.
Please, do not hesitate to let us know your feedbacks on caroline.morauw@hyatt.com because we hold our guests' remarks to high esteem.
We hope to welcome you back next time you are travelling to Nice.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

I can't imagine coming to Nice to stay anywhere else (and I have been three times prior). The initial draw was the pool and the location. The pool is an oasis away from the chaos of the street, markets, etc., but the good news is that you are so close that you can jump into that any time that you would like. Barbara at reception (a beautiful lady) was our first impression, and she was wonderful. She was patient and understanding, and she gave us a tour of our room and the hotel. Hajer was at the pool, and she was nice. We really liked her. I hope the management of that hotel know how important those two are to the positive impression people get of the hotel. Would love to come back here. My wife and 8-year-old daughter loved this place!

Room Tip: It is OK to get a room that is not ocean front. It allowed us to come here, because we couldn't have afforded an ocean front room.
2  Thank Eric P
Socialmediapalais, Communication Coordinator at Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Mediterranee, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Dear Eric,
What a wonderful review!
We want to thank you for your loyalty to our hotel.
I am truly delighted to read how much you've enjoyed your time with us, especially our in- and outdoor swimming pool with this view on the Mediterranean Sea.
I am very touched as well by your kind words regarding our staff; the comfort and well-being of our hotel guests is our priority and it is so rewarding for all of us to read what you’ve experienced and how you and your family felt about your recent stay with us.
I was thrilled to share your wonderful feedback with Barbara.
It was a pleasure to welcome you at Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée and we are looking forward to welcoming you back again!
Communication Coordinator

Reviewed July 8, 2018

Great location! Friendly staff. Loved everything about this hotel. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Nice. Our room overlooked the city with a balcony. The guest services were very helpful booking our tours. You won’t be disappointed staying here.

2  Thank caddenlori
Socialmediapalais, Communications Coordinator at Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Mediterranee, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Dear Caddenlori,
What a nice review!
I am truly delighted to read how much you've enjoyed your time with us, especially your beautiful room overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. I am very touched as well by your kind words regarding our staff; the comfort and well-being of our hotel guests is our priority and it is so rewarding for all of us to read what you’ve experienced.