Sunshine Riviera Tour
Book In Advance
Tours from Sunshine Riviera Tour tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Sunshine Riviera Tour
from US$66.60
from US$58.40
from US$809.50
from US$172.90
More Info
All reviews monaco and monte carlo old town villefranche riviera factory towns market michel
Reviewed August 30, 2017

We booked this onshore excursion for our day in Cannes.

Michel picked us up and treated us to a most wonderful day out. We drove through Cannes, visited Antibes, and later St. Paul.

We had a varied and wonderful time, exploring coastal towns and hilly villages.

Michel was friendly, engaging, a wealth of knowledge, and patient with our kids.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed August 30, 2017

We prebooked prior to our arrival in Villefranche. Email communications with Robert Dahan were good, and the price for our half day tour was very reasonable. We also had a phone number that we were able to send a WhatsApp message to on the day of arrival to confirm the pick up point.

Our driver/guide was Beatrice, a very friendly and informative lady who escorted us round the main sight seeing points in a comfortable 8 seater minibus. As well as Eze, Monaco and Monte Carlo, we managed to visit a perfumery factory at Fragonard.

A very scenic and enjoyable trip.

Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

We recently spent the day with Robert. The day couldn't of been better! We explored Nice old town and it's provincial market, headed to Eze and climbed to the top of this village to see the beautiful gardens.
We had a wonderful lunch just outside Monaco, then spent the rest of the afternoon in Monte Carlo. A perfect day!

Reviewed November 11, 2016

We were on the Celebrity Reflection, October Transatlantic Cruise, and our first port was Villefranche, France. I had arranged a private tour with Robert Dahan of Sunshine Riviera Tour for eight guests. In setting up the tour, via e mail, he was very easy to deal with and very responsive. Upon our arrival, Robert was waiting with my name on a sign, and we boarded his clean, comfortable van. Robert's English is perfect and he is very knowledgeable about the area. We went to Nice, Eze, Monaco and Monte Carlo and had plenty of free time to do some exploring on our own. Everyone in our group raved about the day spent with Robert and appreciated his charm and relaxed style.

robert d, Propriétaire at Sunshine Riviera Tour, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2016

Dear client,

thank you so much for this warm review. It is a great help for me to continue to offer the five star service you deserve.

Robert

Reviewed October 20, 2016

I booked Robert for a 4 hour tour of Nice and Monaco. Robert is fantastic! His pre-excursion communication was flawless, really welcoming and helpful. He listened to my requirements and provided a tour that was perfectly suited to what I wanted and needed. He met me in Villefranche and explained how we would spend our 4 hours. We first went to Nice, stopping for photos along the way. He gave me some free time in Nice to enjoy the market. From there, we drove towards Eze, again stopping for plenty of photo opportunities. We stopped in Monte Carlo for a short time before heading to Monaco, where I had around an hour of free time. We then headed back to Villefranche. Robert was kind and knowledgeable and I cannot recommend him highly enough.

robert d, Propriétaire at Sunshine Riviera Tour, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2016

Dear Leo

it was a real delight to spend the day with you and I am very happy that you enjoyed my services. I remain at your disposal if you ever cruise again in the area.

Robert