“Aptly named.”

Price range: US$9 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Italian food lovers, good gourmets looking for authentic flavors ... Around a meal with colleagues, friends or family. The Italian traditional recipes will make your lunch breaks, aperitifs, your catered events ... An invitation to change of scenery and to discover authentic flavors.
Reviewed November 9, 2017

The last time I rocked up here I was too late, but took home a portion of "lasagne" made with crepes......mmmmmmmhhhhhhhmmmm
Today I called at 11.30 from Valbonne to enquire as to the dish of the day..."Arancini Madame"
"J'arrive Monsieur"
My usual seat was ready for me, a chilled glass of prossecco arrived, then CATASTROPHE..the other dishes of the day were introduced......
NO choice but to order one and take out the second for tomorrow (I live with a man who doesn't like Italian food...)
The "little oranges" were delicious but HUGE, stuffed with ragu and mozzarella, perhaps a little lacking in seasoning, served with a SUBLIME tomatoes sauce with Basile oil PLUS a side salad of leaves, Parmesan and mushrooms.....4 hours later I'm still full.
It says something that I eschew the many offerings from Grasse to Valbonne to head yet again to st Laurent du Var.
bravo i miei amici, bravo.

Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

Trop bon. This has to be the best pasta, if I'm ever near enough it's a must visit. Grazie così molto per il cibo incredibile

Reviewed January 29, 2016 via mobile

The picture says it all, except for the fact I couldn't decide between the ceps ravioli or les pates du jour, so I ate one and had a take out if the other.
It is a joy to eat here. Bravo.

Amici S, Gérant at Trattoria Amici, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2016

Buongiorno,
the pleasure is for us, satisfying your appettite !

glad to see you again,

ciao !

Reviewed September 20, 2015 via mobile

It's not a palace but the welcome is royal. Staff are really friendly.

The pasta is excellent. Cooked perfectly and seasoned.

Not a place I would take someone on a date or to impress but if you're after genuine service and good food, go here.

1  Thank SarahCorell
Reviewed June 5, 2015

I didn't reserve, arrivng at 12.15 there were two single places left outside, in 30C+..... I'm so glad I stayed. The sublime charcuterie, the spiciest perfectly cooked pasta in perfect tomatoe sauce. It is so spicy my nose is running... spiciest being a rarity in France.
I'm waiting to see my neighbours sea food plate, dish of the day.... There it is! Wow! I wish I had the nerve to take a photo.
I live 29 k from this restaurant and there are a plethora of others to chose from, but I'll be back, having made a reservation as the trucks going by are a little distracting.
So with lips still feeling the chili burn I'm heading home.
Grazie mille.