All reviewsoverlooking the beachtop floorstandard of cleanlinesstrain stationsea viewroom was cleanexcellent locationair conelevatorelevatedbalconyfrenchfacilities
Reviewed July 3, 2018

Hotel has tremendous potential due to its beachside position but is let down by a lack of investment. Our superior room overlooking the beach was a good size, with a nice bathroom and balcony. The bed was comfortable and the room had an excellent air condition system. Complementary bottled water each day and toiletries were a real bonus. The standard of cleanliness of the room was good. Redecoration throughout is needed especially in corridors and public areas.

Room Tip: Top floor, superior room guarantee wonderful views over the bay.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
beausejour83, réceptionniste at Hotel Le Beau Sejour, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2018

We would like to thank you for your comment. Thanks for staying with us. We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback!We take into account your remarks regarding public area
The reception.

Reviewed October 30, 2017

The hotel is well located in the centre of town and overlooking the beach. Shops, restaurants and bars close by. The staff were all friendly and helpful at all times, the breakfast and bar facilities good.

Room Tip: Room and shower clean and well laid out.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
beausejour83, Réceptionniste at Hotel Le Beau Sejour, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2017

Hello, on behalf of the staff, I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave your comments on your stay at the Beau Séjour. We are pleased you've enjoyed the location of the hotel as well as the friendliness of the staff. We will be delighted to welcome you again among us. Best regards, la réception.

Reviewed October 28, 2017

I’ve nothing to complain about. Clean room, nice staff and the best location. And the smallest and funniest elevator I’ve ever seen. Nice cafe on ground floor, and the town of St. Raphaël is a pretty town.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello, on behalf of the staff, I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave your comments on your stay at the Beau Séjour. We are pleased to see you have nothing to complain about. We will be delighted to welcome you again among us. Best regards, la réception.

Reviewed September 23, 2017

Friendly, excellent service. Beautiful Location. Not expensive in what must be an expensive area.
It is casual, and very French. The elevator is tiny, The shower was tiny in my bedroom. Some music Fri and Sat night came up to my window. I was very happy in my room at the top looking out on the Mediterranean. I highly recommend the Beau Sejour.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
beausejour83, Réceptionniste at Hotel Le Beau Sejour, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Hello,

thank you for taking the time to rate your stay with us at Beau Séjour. We are happy to hear you liked the hotel's geographical location as well as the friendly staff. Your satisfaction is our reward. We hope to accomodate you again in the near future.

Rémi
La réception.

Reviewed July 17, 2017

EXCELLENT customer service: the receptionist was very professional and helpful. She allowed for early check-in and late check out while that was not expected. Only reason it is not a perfect 100% rating is because internet wifi was not available in the room and that we were invited to go downstairs to enjoy it.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
beausejour83, receptionniste at Hotel Le Beau Sejour, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2017

Dear,thank you for choosing our Hotel Beau Sejor.I am pleased to hear that you stay went well.I apologize for the bad wifi connection your experienced. I hope we can better accomodate you on your next stay with us.