“Some of the best food, views and service in the French countryside”

Restaurant Les Bories
Reserve with
Restaurant Les Bories is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 88 Restaurants in Gordes
Price range: US$51 - US$97
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: With one Michelin star and a rating of 15/20 by Gault & Millau, the gourmet restaurant will delight the taste buds of all food lovers. The Hotel Les Bories & Spa offers a refined setting where you can savour each dish and spend an enjoyable moment with friends, colleagues or families. The Provence restaurant invites you to take advantage of its very beautiful shady terrace in the heart of the Luberon. The restaurant is open every day for dinner only from 19.30 till 21.30
Reviewed August 11, 2018

If you want amazing wine, (our waiter suggested a white wine from Corsica), the best food imaginable in a romantic setting this is the restaurant for you! The head waiter took care of us because he spoke English. But all the waiters were very professional and took their jobs very seriously.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

We made reservations for lunch at the poolside restaurant well in advance of our trip to Provence, yet we were seated in a back corner table, near the kitchen, rather than a pool-view table. Our server was distracted & disorganized, and got the order of one of our party wrong. It took monumental effort to correct his error. The food was fairly mediocre, and not even close to the quality you’d expect given this restaurant’s one-star rating. We had much better food and service at nearly every other restaurant at which we dined during our three-week trip in France. I do not recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

It doesn’t get much better than sitting outside at this beautiful restaurant on a clear summer’s evening. The food was very good, the wine list is impressive and the service was generally very good. You can either have the set menu or order a la carte, your choice. The Maitre’d was very helpful. Reservations are a good idea as the restaurant was full when we were there, and it was a Tuesday night. I don’t think you can go wrong by choosing this restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

I have been to quite a few Michelin Star restaurants and this one is memorable. There is only one other memorable one I remember well. To start with I had a coupe of Rosé champagne and later during dinner a Shiraz. I chose the Menu Découverte and was well pleased. This included duck foie gras, red mullet, lamb, cheese and a strawberry dessert. We sat outside on a warm, windless evening. Everything was done to perfection. The food perfect and the waiting staff perfect. It was a wonderful evening. How I wish there was something remotely like this in Australia.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 5, 2018

I left a review for this restaurant under the hotel's page, before I discovered this spot. Impeccable food, beautiful location, excellent service. Other reviews have mentioned subpar service. Our experience was the opposite. Matthew was an exceptionally attentive, fun, and friendly host. A true fine dining experience. Expensive, no doubt. But worth it in my opinion.

Date of visit: May 2018