“Disappointing ”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Plastic fantastic! Not worth it here!!
There are much better places to go in this beautiful historic town!!

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

I’d been recommended here by the host of my B&B. The first night I went it was full so it’s worth booking unless like the second time I tried I went when it just opened.

It’s set in a nice courtyard just a street back from the Antique Theatre.

Service was great - she spoke very good English and let me try out my poor French!

An olive amuse bouche with toasted bread was given free at the start. I then had the Foie Gras - which was good, probably not the best I’ve tasted in France but ok. This was followed by the spinach Gnocchi which really was super but very rich. With a bottle of very good Gigondas wine the bill came to 72 Euros so a little more expensive than some of the others I went to in Orange but worth it.

Dog friendly.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

We have been advised that this was the best place to stop off when driving to the south of France. The Roman theatre is breathtaking and the restaurant tucked away underneath shady trees and parasols next to a cooling fountain. The food was beautifully presented , tasty and very reasonable.

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic place and fantastic food and wine meny. Cigales beer is not recommended but wine and food, athmosphere is super

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

The food was absolutely delicious, the staff were really friendly and the restaurant was stunning - sheltered by huge trees and fresh flowers decorating tables throughout the restaurant. My partner went inside to pay as we were in a rush to set off back to England and the waitress came over to wish me all the best for the rest of my holiday. The service was fantastic and the food was to die for. Would highly recommend!!