The welcome service was fantastic. The porter fetched our luggage from the car and we seamlessly were checked in - an upgrade to a suite was even complimentary. The pool was beautiful and relaxing - didn't feel pretentious at all. The room seemed outdated even though it was obvious it had been updated - hard to explain but just didn't feel like 5star room. The hotel had a spa, but had inconsistent hours (closed the day we checked in) and therefore made it difficult to plan any treatments in my visit. The breakfast was completely overpriced for what was offered - this was really a surprise given dinner in the restaurant was quite exquisite. All in all, probably a good choice for the area, but was not worth 5 star rates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vallon de Valrugues is a 5 star Hotel and Spa with 48 rooms and suites, elegant and personalized, mostly renovated in 2014. The Hotel is ideally located in a quiet area just 600 meters from the center of Saint Remy de Provence. You will enjoy discovering the gastronomic restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com and ACCOR so you can book your Hotel Le Vallon de Valrugues & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Le Vallon De Valrugues And Spa
- Hotel Le Vallon De Valrugues St-Remy-De-Provence
- Vallon De Valrugues
- Hotel Le Vallon De Valrugues & Spa Provence/Saint-Remy-De-Provence, France