All reviewsle moulinwilliam mooreevery morningcroissantshis knowledgeconsummate hostshared poolthe perfect hostst remythe day's activitiesdelicious dinnerroséjust returned from a weekgiving directionseach guestamazing weekla tour
Reviewed July 10, 2017

A very helpful owner with a tremendous knowledge of local activities and points of interest.The accomodations were outstanding and the ambiance wonderful.William was able to answer all questions asked of him.An owner with an ability to converse in English sure does help.Keep on travelling!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2017

This place combines all the advantages of a house -- a lot of space, fully equipped kitchen, laundry machines, beautiful gardens and pool area, etc. -- with a very helpful concierge service. The latter is provided by William, the owner, who gave us great advice about restaurants and sightseeing, and brought us fresh pastries every morning. However, someone looking for fancy accommodations will be disappointed. The furniture in our unit (Le Moulin) was old, and much of the house was pretty dark. The rates, though, are very reasonable considering all the space and service that you get.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
ProvenceParadise, Propriétaire at Provence Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Fancy no, authentic Proençal yes! We pride outselves in the decoration of our 17th-century houses, fully restored to 21st century standards of comfort. The thick walls keep the house "shaded" from the hot, summer sunshine; but you are right that the living room can tend to be darker than the new sun room, which has large sliding-glass windows.

Glad you enjoyed our "travel tips" in the area!

William

Reviewed June 27, 2017

There is a reason this place has 99% 5 star reviews...I joined my family here on a vacation, and this place has exceeded my expectations. I wish I could take credit for finding the place, but words cannot describe how awesome it was. The views and grounds are picturesque and breathtaking. And I really liked the town nearby (St. Remy)

We stayed in the large house, and the bedrooms were air conditioned. I did not have a bad night's sleep ONE night...which is amazing since I usually don't sleep well away from home.

William is warm, friendly, and very attentive. He goes above and beyond to make sure that everything goes smoothly with reservations and excursions. He also provides the most precise directions for people who are trying to find the hotel, as sometimes Googles Maps gets confused. The croissants are indeed brought each morning at around 8:30. The tastiest, flakiest morsels...I miss them already!

Room Tip: There is no bad view. Seriously.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank LauraC5871
Reviewed May 30, 2017

LOOK OUT HEAVEN HERE WE ARE A most extraordinary experience, with delightful surroundings, my wife and I had own privacy even in a group of eight (8) We never thougsh Provence Paradise would be such a dream, (and I was the one that had doubts about coming here?) Our host William made it even more delightf with fresh pastries brought to us every morning. We just didn't mind forgetting time in these quiet surroundings of flowering and out of the way paths. The spa and swimming pool even furthered our relaxation at Provence Paradise where we enjoyed our own B-B-Q which took us through the night. AMAZING! The villages and countryside by, are a must see in Provence not to mention the markets,cafes and variety of shops,
William your service gave us a truly unforgettable memory!
Tops! A definite again! Regards George And Maryanne.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank georgevella1
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

Thank you William for making our stay at Provence Paradise beyond Paradise. It is so beautiful at your villa and the gardens were breathtaking.
We were a group of eight adults and found the villa spacious and comfortable. We cooked and dined in beautiful settings.
Located in such a central position we were able to visit many areas of Provence.
Thank you for all your help with all the sight seeing. You gave us maps and information to make it easy for this group of traveling Australian to find our way.
We left with a few extra pounds from all the delicious pastries you brought to the villa each morning for breakfast. Hope to return. Jennie

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple