“Friendly restaurant, great food!”
Review of Neapolis

Neapolis
Ranked #70 of 227 Restaurants in Chamonix
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2016

My husband and I ate here twice over a weekend when we were visiting Chamonix for the UTMB. We had lunch here on the day of the race and the food was excellent. I had a pizza al salmone and my husband had gnocchi with a tomato mozzarella sauce, both were delicious, in fact the pizza was one of the best I had ever eaten. The service was quick and friendly. We also ate there again the next evening after my husband finished the race, and although it was quite late, they still served us food. I had a caprese salad which was divine, and my husband had a pizza which he also enjoyed. One star off as there were no draft beers, only bottled available. I would recommend this restaurant, the food is fresh and top quality!

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

By far the best pizzas , tiramisu , pasta and ofcourse the best view !! The owners of the restaurant took special care for our vegetarian meal !! Truly amazing !!

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Finally a REAL Italian run by Italians in Cham. Beautiful food and attentive service. A regular visit that keeps everyone happy.

1  Thank Roberta P
Reviewed 1 September 2016

I was attracted to this restaurant after walking past it once. It was not both times I dined there and when you walk past and get to the bridge crossing the river, the change in temperature is quite noticeable. Figured that the breeze would also cool the restaurant, the decision was made. The meals are excellent. Only tried Italian dinners, so that is all I can comment on. Had pizza once and penne another time. Both were generous servings, and were distinguished by the delicious tomato sauce. Had a salad with the penne consisting of mixed greens and very tasty tomatoes. Can't go wrong.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Busy Italian located on the side of the river which made for a nice cool spot to enjoy some outside eating. Slightly removed from the hustle bustle of the town centre. Enjoyed it so much we returned 3 times over the course of a week. Excellent pizzas every time and swift efficient service.

1  Thank SpicyCar