“WARM AND FRIENDLY”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 October 2016

Do not let the exterior fool you. It looks glitzy and plastic, but it is not. Conveniently situated next to the river L'Arve near the Saturday Market area it exudes warmth not only in atmosphere but the attitudes of the staff. The pizzas which were genuine home made in a wood fired oven arrived so quickly we hadn't finished our first drink. Super quality and at reasonable prices. As was the easy drinking house wine. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 8 October 2016

We were in Chamonix for the weekend and everyone was craving Italian. This place did not disappoint. The service was excellent, the food delicious (we had an assortment of pizza, pasta, salad and lasagne) and everyone left full and happy. The restaurant is cozy and the service is great.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

My husband and I ate here twice over a weekend when we were visiting Chamonix for the UTMB. We had lunch here on the day of the race and the food was excellent. I had a pizza al salmone and my husband had gnocchi with a tomato mozzarella sauce, both were delicious, in fact the pizza was one of the best I had ever eaten. The service was quick and friendly. We also ate there again the next evening after my husband finished the race, and although it was quite late, they still served us food. I had a caprese salad which was divine, and my husband had a pizza which he also enjoyed. One star off as there were no draft beers, only bottled available. I would recommend this restaurant, the food is fresh and top quality!

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

By far the best pizzas , tiramisu , pasta and ofcourse the best view !! The owners of the restaurant took special care for our vegetarian meal !! Truly amazing !!

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Finally a REAL Italian run by Italians in Cham. Beautiful food and attentive service. A regular visit that keeps everyone happy.

1  Thank Roberta P