“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Super fast service, great pizza and friendly staff. Nice central location and reasonable prices compared to other pizza places in town.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Been a number of times and always been really good. This time however the food was OK but what spoilt the night was at the end when we paid. We paid in cash and the waiter disappeared and never returned with our change. Almost six Euros on a thirty four euro bill. Now I'm not tight and always leave a tip but that's pretty cheeky. I wouldn't even mind if he brought the change back in coins so I could leave a tip and fully expected him to do so but he didn't. When I asked for the change he looked 'confused' and said sorry he'd 'forgot'. As a result he didn't get any tip, despite the fact he did bring the change back in coins. He may have made a genuine mistake but just got a shifty vibe from him during the night so it didn't come as a surprise. And while waiting for our change noticed others paying and getting their change immediately by other staff. Left a source taste.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Both me and my fiance ordered the beef with rosemary potatoes and legumes and I have to say it was top class. It was cooked to perfection and exactly to both of our likings. I'd have no hesitation in eating here again but having looked at the pizzas on other tables, I feel like if I didn't order the steak I would be missing out!!!

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

We recently visited Chamonix where we went looking for Italian. It just happened to be next door to our hotel and it was amazing.
We shared an entree of octopus and muscles which were lovely. Then for mains we had gnocchi and lasagne and we could not pick a fault. Followed by ice cream for desert topped the night off.
If you're looking for good Italian at a reasonable price then your looking at the right place to go.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Do not let the exterior fool you. It looks glitzy and plastic, but it is not. Conveniently situated next to the river L'Arve near the Saturday Market area it exudes warmth not only in atmosphere but the attitudes of the staff. The pizzas which were genuine home made in a wood fired oven arrived so quickly we hadn't finished our first drink. Super quality and at reasonable prices. As was the easy drinking house wine. Definitely recommend.