Residence & Spa Vallorcine Mont Blanc(Vallorcine)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$177
Le Morgane(Chamonix)
US$277
US$152
  • Pool
Mercure Chamonix Centre Hotel(Chamonix)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$140
  • Restaurant
Chalet Hotel Le Prieure(Chamonix)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$136
  • Restaurant
US$152
US$123
Official Site
Mercure Chamonix Les Bossons(Chamonix)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$107
Le Refuge des Aiglons(Chamonix)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$147
US$130
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewshomemade yogurthot tubbreakfast was delicioushome away from homelovely roomthe breakfast areagreat amenitieslate checkview of mont blancminute walktrain stationpool tablewould definitely stay here againexcellent staysitting areatown centregeneva airport
Reviewed February 11, 2017

This place is lovely. Warm and inviting as soon as you arrive. The bedrooms are comfortable and homely, the bathroom has a lovely big shower in which is good after a day on the slopes. The owners are very friendly and helpful. The buffet breakfast is vast with lost of choice. And finally the location is good, not far from the centre, not far form the bus stops for the ski slopes. Great place.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 30, 2017

We stayed at the Auberge du Manoir for a wonderful long weekend. The hotel is warm, friendly and spotlessly clean. Our room was extremely comfortable and quiet and we had a balcony with beautiful views. The owners were delightful and couldn't have been more helpful. Breakfast is a feast and the location of the hotel makes it easy to explore Chamonix on foot.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 18, 2016

There is no better view of Mont Blanc and L'Aiguille du Midi than from the balcony of the Auberge du Manoir in Chamonix. Actually, the view from the breakfast room is pretty terrific too. This was our second stay at the hotel and we had no hesitation in coming back after our first visit two years ago. We had superior room with a view of Mont Blanc which was well worth the additional tariff. The room was spacious and beautifully decorated in an alpine style. Breakfast is fantastic with a large selection of cereals, meat, cheese, bread, pastries and home made yoghurt and jam. You can boil your own eggs if you wish. It is an easy walk to the centre of Chamonix and the Aiguille du Midi Cable Car Station. There is good on-site parking. The hosts are very friendly and helpful with restaurant recommendations and bookings.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2016

I loved this hotel, very quaint, clean rooms, lovely breakfast, and helpful staff. Only needed a lift and it would have been perfect! Going up and down 3 flights of stairs at my age with luggage is tough. I am pretty sure that the staff would have carried it up if I asked.

Room Tip: I believe that all rooms must have a great view!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 14, 2016

I didn't actually stay here. My reservation was for 2 nights. During the reservation process, the hotel was very clear that there was no check-in after 9:30. This was clear so I don't blame the hotel for this. But with as many flight delays there are nowadays, don't book this hotel or any family-run hotel that does not offer late check-ins.

My flight was delayed out of the US which created a ripple effect. Once I landed in London, I called the hotel, letting them know of my delay - my expected arrival was now 10:30 PM. They kindly offered to stay beyond the 9:30 check-in to 10:30. However, after landing in Geneva, my original shuttle company was now closed. I found another shuttle but my arrival would not be until 11:30. I called the hotel and they stated they could not wait an additional hour. Again, i understand; they were upfront with their policy. However, all hotels in Chamonix was booked and I was already on the shuttle to Chamonix. Not a good feeling...thinking I may need to sleep on a park bench. Anyways, I ended up staying about 15 minutes away.

While I want to support family-run businesses, I no longer will. There are way too many flight delays... And I never want to feel that feeling on panic thinking I would be sleeping on a park bench.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple