This hotel is our favourite during my trip to France. it gives a very stunning view of Mont Blanc which is totally beautiful both in the morning and evening. It is totally a bliss! would really recommend to stay here. first we are afraid that it will be more than our budget but it s worth every euro!
Room : There are four of us so we chose the apartment for 4 (1 bedroom and 1 living room with the sofa bed for 2 and a kitchen - fully equiped with all kitchenware you can think of). It is nicely decorated. The apartment is fully equipped and is very spacious. It is just like in the hotel website.
Location : we drove there and it is easily found. it is in a nice and peaceful area with a panoramic view of Mont Blanc. It is around 15-20 minute walk to train station & to Aiguille du Midi. Around 10 minute or less to the city center on foot, 5 minute to the nearest bakery & supermarket.
Service : staffs are nice and friendly. dont forget to ask for the tourist card from them. Car park is provided, contact the reception first for the keycard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Suites Hotel with suites from 45m2 to 85m2. In each suite : bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, balcony or terrace, view on the Mont-Blanc range. - Swimming pool - Sauna & steam bath - Fitness - Arcade - Concierge 24/24 - Private underground carpark - Apres-ski bar / Tea room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Les Balcons Du Savoy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Balcons Du Savoy Hotel Chamonix
- Les Balcons Du Savoy Chamonix