“Amazing Flam”
Review of Flam's

Flam's
Reserve with
Flam's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #101 of 1,024 Restaurants in Grenoble
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Saint-Laurent - Lavalette
Reviewed June 12, 2017

This place took my breath away. Their delicious flams are just like the ones from Alsace. They are tasty, high quality, with great value. They also have tasty beer and great service.

Recommended to go with your friends.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

We took the "all-you-can-eat" menu and it totally matched our expectations. The flammenkueches were nice and crispy, the staff was friendly, and a special mention to the "pinks" cocktail which was amazing. It was a bit loud because of a large group sat next to us but we had a great time anyway. Also, the prices are fine. Good value.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed July 12, 2015

If you are a fan of pizzas or more specifically Flams, you should not miss this restaurant.

I was looking for a place serving 'buffet à volonte' (unlimited buffet) and stumbled on Flam's. They serve almost 15 different kinds of flams. The flams are categorized under 4 different types of formula. You can get unlimited flams starting from 13.90 euros per person accompanying a starter or a dessert. No matter how much you eat, hot flams fresh from the kitchen will keep appearing at your table! What can be better than that? :-D

I liked the ambience and of course loved the food. I received a very satisfactory service and I will definitely recommend this place.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed May 1, 2015

I was in Grenoble for business and I went inside this small restaurant with a colleague as we wanted to try something new.
We ordered the "all inclusive" menù and, for about 20 euro, we eat 5 "pizzas" (I do not know how to explain this kind of delicious food, even if is not a pizza) and drunk a pint of beer.
Food is good, personel kind and at your disposition, finally good, I guess I'll come back again in the next trip in Grenoble

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Lovely resto, casual atmosphere and not over priced. They have an evening menus ranging from 16-20 euros. Apero, all you can eat mains and either dessert or digestif... Good value for money but don't expect silver service.

Date of visit: June 2012