All reviews great hotel ironing board small gym quality hotel old town decent size coffee machine highly recommend this hotel minute walk stayed for one night fresh fruit spacious room excellent stay would definitely stay here again walking distance centre of town mini bar
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Lovely old fashioned hotel. Reception was friendly and we actually had a key for the door not a card!! Room was very nice and comfortable and the rainfall shower was bliss!! Breakfast was a very small selection but fresh and they made me fresh crepes when I asked. 20 minutes walk to the cable car (Les Bubbles) Grenoble is beautiful and we’ll definitely be back

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HotelManagercontact, Responsable commercial at Park Hotel Grenoble - MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Dear Customer,

I wanted to thank you sincerely for this wonderful comment after your recent stay with us and for your recommendation!

We rejoice that these moments in our company were of those who count. Know that it was a great pleasure for us to share your praise with our teams.
Offering an exceptional service accompanied by a high-quality and tailor-made service to each of our guests is our first priority.

We are delighted that you have the comfort of our rooms and our breakfast buffet.

All of our teams join me in making sure we are happy to welcome you back to Canada.

In the meantime, I send you, Dear Customer, my warmest regards.

Reviewed September 1, 2018

We spent 2 nights in the hotel. Our room was large and quiet, very comfortable bed, staff very helpful and friendly. Excellent toiletries provided. The only thing we found a little unusual was the breakfast offering. Very little provided in the way of fresh fruit and vegetables. Location was great for exploring Grenoble and parking just around the corner in Chavant car park. Would recommend the hotel. Seem to be a lot of business people staying.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HotelManagercontact, Responsable commercial at Park Hotel Grenoble - MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Dear Customer,

We are pleased that you enjoyed the comfort and services in the room, I hope you enjoyed our coffee machine and our free mini bar.

We have taken into account your comment on breakfast.

In the meantime, I send you, Dear Customer, my warmest regards.

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

The location is awesome, facilities are beautiful, staff was very friendly and everything was very clean.

The room was modern with a classic touch, the view was also very nice and we are definitely coming back if we stop nearby.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HotelManagercontact, Responsable commercial at Park Hotel Grenoble - MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Dear Diogo,

Thank you for taking some of your time to share your TripAdvisor review after your recent stay with us.

We are pleased to know that you are enjoying some of the most enjoyable moments among us.
We were delighted to hear how much you appreciate the friendliness of our staff and the quality of our services.

What a pleasure to read that we have met all your expectations.

We thank you again for your complimentary comments and look forward to seeing you again soon.

In the meantime, I send you, dear Diogo, my warmest greetings.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed July 3, 2018

We stayed one night in early July on our way to Provence from Geneva. This is our second stay at this hotel which is in a good position in central Grenoble. It is a quiet and calm hotel with good quality rooms and furniture - effective double glazing cuts out any traffic noise. Breakfast was varied and excellent. We enjoyed being here and we would definitely stay here again when next in Grenoble.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
HotelManagercontact, Responsable commercial at Park Hotel Grenoble - MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Dear Jack,

First of all, we thank you for your fidelity as well as for your superb comment after your stay with us.
We are delighted that your stay went well and gave us the highest rating.

We are pleased that you enjoyed the renovation and comfort of our hotel as well as our breakfast buffet served with local products selected by us.
Please note that your compliments have been passed on to all our employees who contribute to the smooth running of your stay.

Once again, we thank you for your wonderful comment.

Looking forward to welcoming you again, please believe, Dear Jack, in expressing our best feelings.

Very cordially,

Reviewed April 27, 2018

Very 'classic' appearance, and also quite 'classy'. More modern hotels may have a little lighter feel to them and preferences may vary - this is not so close to my personal preference.
Location was not great for me since I had business meeting much closer to the train station, but your mileage may vary.
I got one of the smallest rooms in the hotel, (a corner room with lots of 45 degree angle walls, but this was OK since I was travelling alone. Soundproofing is incredible - I was on the second floor, facing the street but I could not tell there was a street out there with the curtains pulled close. BTW, the curtains were also very impressive, I could also not tell there was daylight outside.
Nice bathroom, robes, hairdryer, coffee machine, free refreshments in the fridge,

Breakfast - well - I am picky about breakfast. There was a fair assortment of hot food, but my favorite items (bacon and scrambled eggs) were empty when I arrived. Was refilled on my request, but maybe could use a little more proactivity here. I also look for standard boiled eggs, maybe available on request? Some gluten free and clow carb toppings for yoghurt would be nice, such as coconut or other nuts. Nice selection of teas though.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
HotelManagercontact, Responsable commercial at Park Hotel Grenoble - MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2018

Dear Customer,

First of all, let us thank you for your return on your stay with us!

We are really pleased that you enjoyed the comfort of our rooms with its services!
The management of the hotel was immediately informed of your suggestions regarding breakfast.

Looking forward to welcoming you again, please accept, dear Customer, our best regards.

Yours sincerely,