All reviewsski liftlovely hotelproximityspamegevetownchamois
Reviewed March 27, 2018

We had a wonderful stay in early March. The hotel is in a cracking location, gorgeous inside - glamorous & yet cosy at the same time - and the service was outstanding. When we returned to our room late one night there was a birthday card and gift on my pillow...what a lovely touch, thanks presumably to whoever had been cleaning earlier and spotted my other cards. Cannot recommend this hotel highly enough.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
achretienmb, Responsable relations publiques at Hotel Mont-Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Dear Sophie337,

Thanks a million for writing such a nice note.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you back next winter...to celebrate your birthday!

Wishing you a pleasant day,

Annabelle CHRETIEN - Hôtel Mont Blanc - Megève

Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

What a fabulous hotel — the service is outstanding, always someone to help or simply to say hello. The accommodations were lovely and the staff superb. The proximity to walking by stores and restaurants was fabulous, not to mention how close the ski lift at Chamois is!

The spa was delightful, breakfast delicious and dinner a wonderful treat.

Thank you!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
achretienmb, Responsable relations publiques at Hotel Mont-Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

Dear Anita S.,

Thank you every much for writing such a lovely note!

It was a pleasure to welcome you in our hotel, with whole team who was caring for you.

I wish you a nice day and looking forward to seeing you for a next stay in Megeve.

Annabelle Chrétien - Hôtel Mont Blanc - Megève

Reviewed January 21, 2018

We stayed at les Fermes de Maria, part of the same group, and had dinner here one evening. The black truffles in the salad actually have taste. Had a nice piece of cod and an average bottle of red.

I'm giving it 3 stars because of the price/quantity/quality ratios.Has the salad been twice the size and my fish portion a bit more generous I would be equally generous with stars.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
achretienmb, Responsable relations publiques at Hotel Mont-Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

Dear Douglas B.,

We were delighted to welcome you to Enfants Terribles Restaurant for your dinner and thank you for taking the time to write a note on Tripadvisor.
It is with great interest that we have taken heed of your comments and will happily share your appreciations with all the team members of Enfants Terribles.
Your feedback is valuable and allows us to improve our quality of service.

We look forward to welcoming you back in Megeve.

Kind regards,
Annabelle Chrétien - Hôtel Mont Blanc - Megève

Reviewed March 30, 2017

Hotel Mont Blanc was a wonderful place for us to stay during our time in Megeve. It is the nicest hotel centrally located in the town and nearest the ski lifts. They set us up easily with ski rental and took care of all of our dinner reservations while we were there. The concierge staff was second to none and helped us more times than I can count. If you are debating, definitely include breakfast in your stay. It literally was the best food I've had.

The rooms are quaint and cozy while updated. They pride themselves on having a double pane to keep the noise from the street out, and for the most part, the windows/doors were effective. However, the walls were thin. Our neighbors were playing extremely loud music two nights which limited our ability to go to sleep without headphones, and we were woken up again at 7am to their loud music again as they prepared for their day.

Finally, my only real disappointment was with the spa. I requested a deep tissue massage and I received barely a back rub. For the price, going to the spa is definitely not worth it.

Room Tip: I would request a high room.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Casey R
FredericPouydebat, Directeur général at Hotel Mont-Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2017

Dear Casey,

Thanks a lot for your comments, it was very interesting to read your opinion.
The whole team of the hotel gives the best to satisfy all the guests, and I am delighted to read your satisfaction on the service. At the Spa, our staff can normally offer you a massage with more or less pressure, I'm sorry that this one did not please you. We hope to see you soon back in Megève.

Frédéric Pouydebat - General Manager - Hôtel Mont Blanc - Megève.

Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

Great location in the centre of the old town. The ski lift is right outside the door. The hotel staff are really friendly and helpful, the rooms are very good and well appointed.
Don't order a gin and tonic as they charge like a wounded rhino...........

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Roger W

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your nice contribution !
We hope to have the chance to welcome you next winter season !
All the best !

Frédéric Pouydebat - General Manager - Hôtel Mont Blanc.