All reviews paddle boards comfort room golden retriever beautiful location shower gel lovely owners chose hotel private garden friendly and professional staff merci beaucoup newly renovated hotel large shower lake annecy swimming area room for improvement sun loungers wedding party
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at hotel le beau site for 4 nights this August and wow it was fantastic,the staff were very friendly and helpful and the morning breakfast has everything you would want from sweet to savouries the choice is yours.we also had a evening meal which was fantastic a very high standard and most definitely gastronomic and a meal to remember.
The garden on the lac is a most important plus to Beau site just so beautiful with kayaking,paddle boarding or just a swim in the lac with a bar for snacks and refreshments open all day,my wife and I normally like to keep busy on holiday but we spent 2 days just relaxing in Beau site gardens on the lac.
In reflection you can not go wrong with Beau site it has everything you need if you want to keep busy you have plenty to do or if you want to relax it’s perfect and we can’t rate it enough most definitely 5 star for us personally.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2018

A lovely hotel in a stunning location. Stayed there for a few days with the family earlier this month - the hotel has the wow factor. The owners are lovely and the staff pleasant, there are however, not enough of them.

The bar seemed to be permanently short staffed both inside and outside the hotel (near the lakeside area). If they fixed this they would make more more money and have more satisfied guests.

The restaurant is okay but nothing to do backflips about. However, in general, the hotel is a good find and I would recommend it.

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for 4 nights with my wife and our two baby girls. I might say that everything was pretty good. Only a small problem with the hot water that takes too much time to be warm at the begin of the day.
We appreciate the breakfast and also the restaurant service, where we have diner for one night.
I have also consumed something every night at the bar while feeding my kids (meal brought from home).
BUT, at last night, we did not reserve any restaurant in the city, neither that one from the hotel. Because we were very tired, children were exhausted, so we decided to put them to sleep early and to have a pizza that I went to buy in the neighborhood.
To avoid waking the girls, we decided to eat outside, in some lovely chairs availables outside the room, in a social outdoor area close to the reception.
And for our surprise, suddenly, the waiter Rodolphe intervened us in a such rude and disrespectful way, saying that we were not supposed to eat there, because they are a restaurant. I tried to answer him but he just left and let me talking alone. Amazing! It was almost surreal to have such a bad experience in the last momento of our stay.
Important to mention:
- there is no information for hotel customers about any restriction to eat in any area of the property.
- they don’t have service room. The only way to eat something in the hotel is from the restaurant menu (4 or 5 options main dishes) that must be booked with anticipation
I questioned myself: are we hosted in a restaurant that is also a hotel? Since I remember, I booked a room first...
Aldo

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here with our children just last week!
I am sure the hotel for adults is wonderful but when your a family of 4 with 2 small children, it’s a real shame that child friendly is not what you experience. I took great care in choosing our accommodation, as we decided to road trip it through France with our children. We arrived at the hotel to be shown to our family comfort room, which had a really low sloping roof as they stuck us in an attic room, my husband is 6ft plus! We had no air con & it was 34 degrees plus every day of our stay.
The hotel states it’s family friendly but their menu & atmosphere certainly does not prove that, we felt like we had to keep our children quiet.
The bar man refused to sell me a large muscat, apparently to strong for me (a mere woman) to handle!
On top of that a member of staff rudely told us we could not eat our own food down by the lake, even after we had spent sevel hundreds of pounds in the hotel on food or drink and they offer nothing in the way of children’s meals.
The tea and coffee is not replenished daily, we actually had to ask for more & then were made to feel like we were an inconvenience!!

Such a shame, our first time in beauful Annecy. The hotel could be amazing but it’s my families view that it needs a lot of improvement, especially on customer service.
Child friendly it is not!!

1  Thank Daniella Marie V
Reviewed July 30, 2018

We stayed here for 6 nights at the end of June and just loved it. The hotel is beautiful, newly renovated, very tastefully done with plenty of space to relax in. Our room was really comfortable (we had a superior room with a lovely view to the mountains at the back of the hotel). The lake front area and garden is just stunning, plenty of sun loungers and space to relax in. The staff are so friendly and helpful. Dinner in the restaurant is lovely although we only ate there once as we found it pricey (we had breakfast every day though and that was really good). Honestly can't think of a negative for this place. We would love to go back!

Stayed: June 2018