We enjoyed a January ski week here with lots of snow. The hotel is well located just across the road from the ski lift and free bus service. The room was quite small with the second bed on an upper level reached using a wooden stairway above the bathroom. The bathroom was small with a bath with a hand held shower. The room was warm and clean, however very small windows meant that there was not much natural light. The food was good and the staff very helpful. The ski room is outside the hotel and we took our boots to our room at night to make sure that they were dry for the morning. We are confident skiers so the all area pass was well used as we covered all areas during the week. There are shops near by if you want to pick up snacks and drinks to keep in your room. Lunch was easy on the mountain every day with a good range of places to eat, however at a price which is what you would expect in a ski resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Samovar is located at the foot of the slopes in la Daille, Val d'Isere, and just opposite the funicular Funival. Traditional mountain decor and modern alpine style furniture. Comfy lounge aria, fire place, restaurant, bar. Free 5 minutes bus service to the centre of Val d'Isere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Samovar Hotel & Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Samovar Hotel And Chalets
- Le Samovar Hotel & Chalets France/Savoie