“Many fun nights here”
Review of Moris Pub

Moris Pub
Ranked #91 of 105 Restaurants in Val d'Isere
Reviewed April 26, 2017

It's a no nonsense Ebglish Pub in a ski resort. decent food to fill you up at reasonable prices, and almost always some offer on booze. Live music, karaoke, all that sort of stuff.

1  Thank Bill S

Reviewed March 22, 2017

Having worked a season in Val d'Isere 6 years ago I had fond memories of Moris Pub. The staff, the food, the atmosphere; it all used to be so good.
Unfortunately I returned there twice last week on my holiday with a group of friends and the place has totally changed. It looks the same as it did 6 years ago- but really dirty and run down. Apparently both the doors were broken off in the mens toilets.
We ordered some food; chicken wings and nachos and it was all really good and reasonably priced considering we were in Val d'Isere.
The downside was definitely the staff. I ordered a bloody mary and a staff member showed me the empty bottle of tomato juice and just shrugged. He was very distant, I got the impression he thought he was too cool to be polite.
When we received our food we had to ask for the cutlery 3 times as they were too busy playing pool and chatting to wash them up. I went and got the half clean cutlery myself in the end and explained I had asked for it 3 times. Whilst saying this a scruffy female member of staff was shouting the 4 letter word which starts with C and ends with T to the person I was speaking with. They were honestly so rude and unprofessional- where was the management?
Such a shame how a place that used to be so amazing can be ruined by bad staff.

Reviewed March 4, 2017

Staff are fine, food is fine, decor is naff, beer is fine, really a very fine establishment. Bands can also vary from fine to the occasional great.

1  Thank Nick W
Reviewed March 3, 2017 via mobile

Can't believe the bad reviews this pub sometimes gets. We were a mixed party of 20 plus and had many a good time in this pub during our week. The food was excellent and plentiful, the bands were great especially the Domino's and the staff were pleasant and efficient. A big thank you to Bob the manager who arranged tables for us and a free drink. Definitely will be back next time.

Reviewed March 3, 2017 via mobile

Really enjoy it here! It's a simple old British Pub in the center of Val d'Isere.
They do a good range of beers and offer a range of spirits for later in the evening. As well as providing with a great selection of live bands and apres where you have the chance to sing along with a great alpine cover band called the Domino's.
As someone who lives out in the Alps I can not only highly recommend the Moris Pub but I would happily say it's one of my favorite venues in Val d'Isere.