“Many fun nights here”
Review of Moris Pub

Moris Pub
Ranked #83 of 98 Restaurants in Val d'Isere
Reviewed 26 April 2017

It's a no nonsense Ebglish Pub in a ski resort. decent food to fill you up at reasonable prices, and almost always some offer on booze. Live music, karaoke, all that sort of stuff.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Having worked a season in Val d'Isere 6 years ago I had fond memories of Moris Pub. The staff, the food, the atmosphere; it all used to be so good.
Unfortunately I returned there twice last week on my holiday with a group of friends and the place has totally changed. It looks the same as it did 6 years ago- but really dirty and run down. Apparently both the doors were broken off in the mens toilets.
We ordered some food; chicken wings and nachos and it was all really good and reasonably priced considering we were in Val d'Isere.
The downside was definitely the staff. I ordered a bloody mary and a staff member showed me the empty bottle of tomato juice and just shrugged. He was very distant, I got the impression he thought he was too cool to be polite.
When we received our food we had to ask for the cutlery 3 times as they were too busy playing pool and chatting to wash them up. I went and got the half clean cutlery myself in the end and explained I had asked for it 3 times. Whilst saying this a scruffy female member of staff was shouting the 4 letter word which starts with C and ends with T to the person I was speaking with. They were honestly so rude and unprofessional- where was the management?
Such a shame how a place that used to be so amazing can be ruined by bad staff.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Staff are fine, food is fine, decor is naff, beer is fine, really a very fine establishment. Bands can also vary from fine to the occasional great.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Can't believe the bad reviews this pub sometimes gets. We were a mixed party of 20 plus and had many a good time in this pub during our week. The food was excellent and plentiful, the bands were great especially the Domino's and the staff were pleasant and efficient. A big thank you to Bob the manager who arranged tables for us and a free drink. Definitely will be back next time.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Really enjoy it here! It's a simple old British Pub in the center of Val d'Isere.
They do a good range of beers and offer a range of spirits for later in the evening. As well as providing with a great selection of live bands and apres where you have the chance to sing along with a great alpine cover band called the Domino's.
As someone who lives out in the Alps I can not only highly recommend the Moris Pub but I would happily say it's one of my favorite venues in Val d'Isere.