First a few positive things: 1) great location (10 min walk in ski boots to main lifts or a free shuttle that runs every 5 min); steps from restaurants, shops, etc. 2) teens enjoyed heated outdoor pool but it was too cold for me and my husband 3) quiet room and slept well
Negative things: 1) despite seeing pictures of a big fireplace in the common area we arrived to find it has been boarded up. So there is a large common area that no one uses - gives off a depressing atmosphere. 2) poor quality linens, especially tiny bath towels. Pool towels are not provided - so bring your own! They charge 7 euro per towel to exchange a wet towel for a dry towel which I find ridiculous. 3) no where to unpack suitcases and ski clothes. There is 1 closet with some hangers and no drawers/shelving or anyplace to unpack. There are 4 hooks (not nearly enough for a 4 person room with wet ski clothes).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort at the heart of the Espace Killy Residence located at the heart of the resort. Comfortable ski apartments with access to the outdoor heated swimming pool and wellness area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Chalets de Solaise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Residence Les Chalets De Solaise
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Chalets De Solaise Hotel
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Chalets De Solaise France/Savoie