Went there with my son for a short ski trip.
Big bonus was the outside pool which even in -15c was great fun at the end of a long day skiing. Not cheap for 3 days but nowhere is in Val D'Isere!
The bathroom was recently re done and the kitchen was adequate for a few days. The only downside was the bed which was like sleeping on a slab of concrete.
Don't use the ski shop inside the hotel as it has a very limited choice and is quote expensive.
Good location but very limited parking.
Both free and paid for wi-fi was terrible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort at the heart of the Espace Killy Residence located at the heart of the resort. Comfortable ski apartments with access to the outdoor heated swimming pool and wellness area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Chalets de Solaise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Residence Les Chalets De Solaise
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Chalets De Solaise Hotel
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Chalets De Solaise France/Savoie