Magnificent old hotel just a few minutes' walk from the thermal baths and casino. Real, old-world standards of service, with great attention to detail. Room was spacious and quiet, and the bathroom was huge. Unfortunately both the pool and 2-star restaurant were out of action when we stayed, but the Winter Garden restaurant was fine and the breakfast buffet was outstanding. They provided free tickets to the Caracalla spa in lieu of their own pool (but the hotel's other spa features and well-equipped gym are up and running). Staying for 4 days we were invited to a "behind the scenes" tour of the hotel followed by champagne and canapes, which was quite a treat. Serene and peaceful, this is not a hotel (or a town, come to that) for hip excitement, but if you want impeccable service and understated elegance, it's highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the perfect combination between urban lifestyle and pastoral idyll. Enchant yourself by the piano player in our private park and savor the culinary delights in one of our restaurants - give yourself time to breathe and to enjoy. The most impressive and innovative new destination spa "Villa Stephanie" opened January 2015 on the grounds of Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa in Baden-Baden - the flagship property of the Oetker Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brenners Park-Hotel And Spa
- Brenners Park Hotel Baden-Baden
- Brenner's Park Baden Baden
- Brenners Park Baden