“Exellent itaian food”
Review of Osteria Stromboli

Osteria Stromboli
Ranked #8 of 253 Restaurants in Baden-Baden
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Opening Time: Monday closed, Tuesday Evening open , Wednesday till Sunday Lunch and Dinner Time open.We are Italian, English and German speaking
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

The broscata
And the wine
Was exellent

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

We came here while in Baden-Baden on honeymoon. We loved our meals, and the service was friendly and attentive but not annoying. Great price for size of food/drink portions and the food was truly an authentic delight!!

My husband got the Pizza Margarita, I had the pasta alla Norman and we shared the bruschetta to start. Even if you don't get the same main dishes we did, the bruschetta is a MUST! I don't have a photo of it because we ate it all before I could get my camera out.

We highly recommend eating here on your trip!

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

I love this place real italian resturant the pasta and the pitsa was great...
I will come back again

Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

We decided to come here after a last minute weekend in Baden Baden. We were able to get a reservation for our family of 4. We started with the bruschetta which was light and full of flavor. Our meals were simple pasta for our boys, which was light and fresh. I had the linguine with shrimp and for Germany it was a pleasant surprise, again a light and fresh sauce of olive oil and tomato. My husband had the veal Marsala and he proclaimed it the best he ever had. We had the joy of meeting the owner Doris, who was friendly and truly seemed delighted we were there. If our travels bring us back to Baden Baden we will certainly return!

Reviewed August 16, 2017

We ate here during an overnight stop in Baden-Baden, before driving back to Dunkirk.

We were disappointed not to have found a traditional German place, but were hungry so caved in and headed in. We were seated at a little table in the quaint little courtyard out back. Herbs and plant pots dotted all over the walls, red & white chequered table cloths - just lovely.

Service and food were both great - staff were very friendly and jovial. A good atmosphere for a Sunday evening.

Would definitely recommend.