“Great location. nice contemporary decor”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Exclusive Apartment CITY PUR Baden-Baden Center
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Barbara A
“Great location. nice contemporary decor”
Reviewed October 9, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Nice place. Great location, contemporary decor. Very comfortable. Was very clean. Nice touch- left coffee for me to make in the mornings.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Kishen K
London, United Kingdom
“Mr”
Reviewed January 6, 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

Unfortunately I did not get to stay in the apartment due to a water leak a few days before my arrival. But the owner Marcus contacted me straight away and told me about the issue and booked me a great hotel in the centre of Baden Baden. He prepaid the room for me and even booked a superior room which was more expensive then the apartment and paid for breakfast.

It's a shame I didn't stay in the apartment as it looked lovely. The actions of Marcus were brilliant in a tough situation. Thank you for everything.

Kishen

Wee5
Singapore, Singapore
“Clean, Comfortable, convenient and very good host!”
Reviewed May 27, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

The room is very clean and the bed is comfortable. Good restaurants are just downstairs.
The host is very nice and helpful in providing us info on places to go and even let us deposit the luggage as we reach quite early. Will definitely stay in this place again if I am going to baden banden again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing